Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
The wife wants to make a trip to Florida some time soon. If we go, I may have to talk SA into setting up a pin shoot while I'm in the general AO. I miss those :cry:
Let us know when you are coming this way! (well, alittle bit ahead of time so we can get is all set up) :shattered:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
ARMT Guy said:
SilentGhost said:
Hey ARMT, were you able to aquire some pins?
The one here on the airfield told me to get back with them this Monday.

There's another place out in town I need to check out, too.

Both places rotate out their pins about every two years or so. They both have been going on their current pins for about a year/year and half now, so there's probably nothing readily available for the time being. Hopefully latter on this week, I can talk to the folks at these places and get something going with them.
Good deal, thanks for checking into this for us.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Samuel Adams said:
I was able to get 9 bowling pins tonight. The bowling alley didn't have a 10th one to throw out in order to make things even. :shakehead:
Guess one of us needs to volunteer to get a job working at the bowling alley. Then we'll have the inside track as to when the pins are available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.