BOTH SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Adam5, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Here goes my wife’s pistol and my favorite rifle. I really hate to part with them, but my truck needs extensive brake work and I don’t have the money to pay for it. I love my rifle and my wife loves her pistol, but my truck has to be a higher priority.

Springfield XD-9 Tactical 5†9mm. Nearly new condition has about 1000 rounds through it. It was purchased new about 1 ½ years ago. Well cared for and cleaned after each range session. Includes pistol, factory box, and (2) 16 round factory mags.

XD-9 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Century Arms C15 Sporter (AR-15) 16†barrel, 4 position stock, Tasco lighted reticule 6x32 rubber coated scope, (2) 30 round mags. I bought it used about 6 months ago. It did not appear to have been fired much and I have run about 400 rounds through it since then. It’s in great condition and I have taken good care of it.

AR15 IS SOLD !!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

The AR15 is sold pending funds and transfer. :(

3. tace

tace New Member

Sorry to hear that you had to let go of your evil black rifle.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Sold quickly, though....So, that's a positive if there has to be one.

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

BOTH SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I will miss them, but alteast my truck will have brakes now and my wifes car won't have bald tires.

6. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Why do the guns have to go but not the designer purses? :x

I will say that the AR is very accurate as I shot it the last time at Bullseye!

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

The guns sell quicker. Besides a couple of the purses are going at the garage sale next weekend.

8. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Sorry to hear about the AR!!!! And of course the XD!!!!

9. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Damn, I didn't even get a short at these! Adam, you better be buying some new guns at the Gwinnett show to make up for this!

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

LOL

I won't be buying for a little while. Our budget will be tight for the next few months.