both guns traded

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by parolebear, Sep 20, 2010.

1. parolebear

parolebear New Member

S&W 5903 (1990)
    This is a 4" barrel, 15 shot, 9mm. The gun has an alloy frame (29 oz) with stainless steel slide. The gun has a slide mounted ambidextrous safety/decocker. It has the Novak Lo-Mount sights with Xenoy one-piece wraparound stocks. It has no box and one mag. The gun is marked "Atlanta Police Department". It is in very good condition both inside and out. It has one of the best trigger resets that I have every felt but most Smith's do have a good trigger reset. Asking $350.00

S&W 5906 (1990)
    This is a 5903 with a stainless steel frame and slide (37.5 oz). The gun has some marks on the slide that appear to have been holster wear but I am not sure. It does not effect operation but just letting you know it is not new. No box and one mag. It is an outstanding shooter. It looks just like the 5903 with the slide mounted safety/decocker, same sights and grips, just a little heavier. Asking $350.00

I will listen to trades but not looking for anything special. Have no use for SG's or BP. Prices are firm. I live in south central GA between Abbeville and Fitzgerald but will be in the Atlanta area this weekend (25th). I will try to post some pictures tonight or in the morning. Thanks

[img]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/parolebear/5906001.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/parolebear/5906002.jpg[/img]

I have no idea why the second picture turned and I can not figure out how to turn it back. I just pick up the computer and turn it sideways. LOL

2. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

Re: FS or T Smith and Wesson 5903 and 5906

Any pictures?

3. parolebear

parolebear New Member

Will get them at lunch

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I wish that I had the cash. I have fallen in love with the 3rd generation Smiths, and my 908 could use a big brother.

5. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

I cannot see going wrong with these guns AND a fantastic price!

Notice the trigger and hammer are NOT MIM (not black), which I highly prefer. I just don't trust the MIM strength compared with the original process (which I believe to be forged).

I might be wrong. It just might have been th effect of S&W's leaning curve when the started MIM parts in their. 3rd Gen. Semi-autos.

6. parolebear

parolebear New Member

These guns are way pre-MIM. They are in great carry, shooting condition. They are not in collector condition, with a box, etc and I want to make sure I do not represent them that way. Thanks for the good words about the guns.

7. Rolan_Kraps

Rolan_Kraps New Member

I sent you an email/PM with trade offer.

8. parolebear

parolebear New Member

Still on the market

9. parolebear

parolebear New Member

Still for sale or trade. Thanks, for several offers but nothing that spiked my interest. I will not trade one even for a Maverick 88 (just a heads up).

10. ZurnofDeath

ZurnofDeath New Member

I'm almost willing to buy one of these. I really want a 10mm 2rd gen.