·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
Program it to box and let's find some folks willing to cage-fight it for $1000 worth of prize money.
Put that on pay per view.
It's a fortune of entertainment, just waiting to be made.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
Check out "ATLAS" the next generation. This thing looks like a soldier ready to march into battle.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
A well placed Claymore or RPG and ..............

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
From the YouTube comments on the video: "Hold it down and load Windows Vista on it".

We may need to automate that as a defensive countermeasure before we get too far down this AI/robotics path....

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Check out "ATLAS" the next generation. This thing looks like a soldier ready to march into battle.
That thing will be a T-1000 in no time at all, they probably covertly already have it :lol:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
From the YouTube comments on the video: "Hold it down and load Windows Vista on it".

We may need to automate that as a defensive countermeasure before we get too far down this AI/robotics path....
:rotfl2: :rotfl:

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts
Yup, here we go...

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
Just get to da Choppa.

Nemo

·
:) :) :)
12,566 Posts
I'd still be confident with 30 available rounds of 9mm I could stop that nightmare if I needed to!

Would be awesome if they sacrificed one to small arms fire just to see how little it takes to make it go bonkers and run into a wall.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
I'd still be confident with 30 available rounds of 9mm I could stop that nightmare if I needed to!
Until it comes out of the lab and the military adds armor plating.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
On a large scale basis attacking the CPU is a viable option. But you'd need something a bit more robust than Vista. :lol:

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
On a large scale basis attacking the CPU is a viable option. But you'd need something a bit more robust than Vista. :lol:
Break out the Windows Me dev team to write some REAL garbage for it.

Reactions: RedDawnTheMusical

·
Senior Mumbler
6,602 Posts
I can think for myself and I have a rule that says I can't harm a human. Wait, I can think for myself. Screw that rule.

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They can open doors and stuff.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
Yeah, and they are all controlled by and through Skynet.

I better dig up more AP rounds.

Nemo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts