Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored in work, rather be at the outdoor range???

I think one of these women must be related to Glockgirl..LOL...Ooooh is she gonna have a sore shoulder after shooting that Garand!!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Taurus,

Agree 100% with the range, one good point for me is I will be out in the ocean Friday fishing and??? Might even have to take a gun or two for a little target practice.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, so your gonna shoot the fish????That's the best way to go fishing! That's what Mel Gibson did in Lethal Weapon 2 or 3 isn't it??? LOL...

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
No fish shooting. But the boat owner (father inlaw) does get on my nerves at times...

Sometimes we go into some of the tidal cricks/rivers and there are some good mud walls at lower tide for a back stop, shoot stumps or what ever is a good safe target.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, That's what Father in Laws are supposed to do I think....I won't even go there...

Glad yer getting a chance to escape, sounds like you'll have a hooot there! If ya reel enough in, just post a date and time when we'll have the Georgia Packing Fish Fry event, we'll bring the ammo... :lol:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,820 Posts
Taurus said:
If ya reel enough in, just post a date and time when we'll have the Georgia Packing Fish Fry event, we'll bring the ammo... :lol:
He could bring some of that fish to the shoot next month.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Taurus said:
I think one of these women must be related to Glockgirl..LOL...Ooooh is she gonna have a sore shoulder after shooting that Garand!!

uhh, i'll let you in on a little secret the ONLY rifle I have shot is Ramm's AR 15 and I don't know crap about shotguns

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,820 Posts
Taurus said:
Bored in work, rather be at the outdoor range???

Why does that blonde have to keep looking at the side of her rifles?

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
S&W 40 said:
Taurus,

Agree 100% with the range, one good point for me is I will be out in the ocean Friday fishing and??? Might even have to take a gun or two for a little target practice.
Dy-no-mite works better than bullets.

I'd almost forgotten how much I hated the M-1. But, I luvved the M-16!!! Just barely qualifed with the M-1 but shot "expert" the first time I picked up the little black rifle. LUVED IT! Especially on full auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

:minigun: :flame:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL,, GG ya ain't right...funny though.. :lol:

Macktee, I tell ya, I would love to try full auto, never shot full auto anything before...It's gotta be a hoot and a half....Maybe not as much fun is he is gonna have shootin fish though..LOL..

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Like to saying goes, a bad day fishing is better than a good one at work.

Brother inlaw caught a 18 inch trout, I had a small 7 inch and the father inlaw caught a boat anchor with his. No shooting, high tide and no good spot while we were out.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
"I'd rather be shooting"

"A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work"

"My other car is a shooting bench"

*sigh*

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Where was that picture taken? (do not reply with something like "at the shooting range"!)

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Mafuta54 said:
Where was that picture taken? (do not reply with something like "at the shooting range"!)
Chestnut Mountain Shooting range in the John's Mountain WMA.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I thought it looked familiar!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts