Boortz on gun control - anyone have the link?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by BirdMan, Jan 14, 2011.

1. BirdMan

BirdMan Active Member

I was listening to Boortz on a NC internet radio broadcast this afternoon, so I hope this was today's show. Boortz gave a litany of pro-carry statistics showing reductions in crime with expansion of gun rights, and increases in crime with restrictions of carry rights. He cited DOJ statistics.

Can anyone point me to the numbers or a radio clip so I can share it with my friends?

2. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

3. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

That was today, I heard that part. I didn't see it here but I also didn't click the stuff near the bottom.

http://boortz.com/nealz_nuze/index.html

4. BirdMan

BirdMan Active Member

I'd really like to find those numbers. It was a succinct, rather eloquent discussion of the effects of gun control (or lack thereof). I enjoyed it.

Although, I wish to heck people in the media could get the word "MAGAZINE" to come out of their lips, instead of "CLIP". UGH!

5. Iceman

Iceman Active Member

6. hma153

hma153 Uninvited Guest

I could've sworn the stats he quoted, as well as some of the content, were taken straight from Mike Menkus' latest report introduced in last weekend's GCO mini update. But Boortz only stated Mike's source of data - the FBI - not Mike. Perhaps Boortz read the same FBI data, and just happen to give some of the same examples contained in Mikes report.... :-k Maybe I just heard Boortz on the topic and imagined hearing exactly what I read in Mike's report.... :-s dunno.

7. Dan4010

Dan4010 New Member