Boortz Again: Has Poll

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAGunOwner, Apr 18, 2007.

1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

2. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Oh my there are a lot of stupid people...

I blame the schools, we are losing this country every day in the classroom.

3. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Relax, I have home-schooled children ready to take over and put this country back on track. ;)

Seriously, you bring a very valid concern. Those who are planning to take our freedoms tomorrow are doping kids today with Ritalin and teaching them how to be good little citizens/worker ants. Parents are spending way too much time working to keep up with taxes, fees, and other government instituted burdens and are not engaged in their kid's lives and welfare. Those who do not work are too caught up with Hollywood, TV, and soccer mob (mom) mentalities. NO ONE sees the trainwreck ahead except the very few and (arguably) fortunate.

Boortz has reenforced my beliefs in homeschooling, liberty, free economies, my right to be left the *#@! alone, and now the VT massacre. He's caught a lot of **** for bringing this up "too soon" and I'm glad he's doing it. The time to talk about it is now when the sting is being felt lest we soon forget.

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I'm a product of the public school system. But I am different. I questioned everyone about everything. I was the "difficult" child.

5. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Honestly AV8R I personally believe that the nature of our education system has a lot to do with not only the gun control situation in the country, but also the stimuli and reactions of the shooter.

6. AV8R

AV8R Banned

+1

I owe it all to my parents, too. I'm just making DAMN SURE that my children grow up as individuals.

I think I'm following you. Are you referring to his demeanor, motivations (at least what's been speculated), and history of being a danger?

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I don't think much can be read into this guy.

He was a nut pure and simple. I don't think there was any one thing in his life, or even many things, that led to his insanity. He was just bat-**** crazy.

8. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

[/quote:1tztbos9]

Pretty much

9. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

STUPID PEOPLE HAVE STUPID KIDS.

I blame the parents and students.........We are losing this country every day by the lack of parenting skills and an uncaring,spoiled attitude displayed by many students in this country. Don't look to the schools to make your child into a moral adult. That is your job. Don't you think that maybe if the VT Shooter's parents paid a little more attention to the fact that they had a raving psychopath on their hands and sought treatment for him perhaps this could have been avoided? Now, don't get me wrong, VT shares a big part of the blame but to entirely place the blame on the school is unfounded.

10. Foul

Foul New Member

Me too. I know for a fact I drove one teacher to tears in class...I may have driven a couple more to drinking...

11. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Yes, no doubt, through acts of omission or blissful ignorance this was allowed to happen. If people actually took an active role some of the crap kids are taught, wouldn't be taught.

Unfortunately it seems the only time you can get parents incensed about education is when you mention the "e" word. :roll:

12. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

I always felt that when parents stopped spanking kids and gave them "quiet time" or some other bullshit they were setting the kids up for this kind of stuff. No sense of punishment for your actions.

13. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I take pride in the fact that I got one teacher fired and drove another insane. No...literally insane. She went under her desk and cried and was rocking back and forth. Never saw her again.

14. Foul

Foul New Member

It's a damn good thing that we aren't the same age and had some same classes together.
    Government regulated schools would have never been the same again... :twisted:

15. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Do tell...

16. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Which one? The one I got fired or the one I made go crazy?

17. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Ram,
    Too bad that you were not in my class when I was a regular classroom teacher! :twisted:

Of course I was not like most of the libtard teachers that you probably were able to run over either.........

18. merlock

merlock New Member

+1

And, I think it goes back to the public schools...

When my youngest daughter came home (3rd day of kindergarten), she breathlessly ran up to me and said, "Daddy, guess what I learned today?"

"And, what is that?"

"If you spank me, I can call 911 and get you put in jail!"

:banghead:

"Well, I'll tell you what little girl...you go and do something that you absolutely KNOW will get you a spanking. And after you call 911 and when I get out of jail, you'll really know what a spanking is! " :evil:

Nothing else was ever said about that again. :)