Bodyguards for the stars?

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by GAGunOwner, Dec 21, 2006.

1. SheriffOconee

SheriffOconee New Member

No loopholes I know of. Hiring an off duty LEO would make the most sense if security is that big an issue. We have provided protection details for Govt officials on several occasions, we don't do "stars", of course, we don't have the nightlife for Miss USA here either :D

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I'm guessing they just don't care about the consequences because they are a) celebrities and get preferential treatment and; b) they have the money to fight it out in court and get their body guard one hour of community service instead of jail time.

3. SheriffOconee

SheriffOconee New Member

Well, I guess it depends...there is no doubt in my mind that if you shook down some of these so called bodyguards and entourages you would find enough guns to equip a platoon of French Marines....no one has ever done it that I know of....

4. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Yeah, the only time I have heard about one is when it was pulled or actually used.

Most bodyguards are able to use their size/fists to control a situation without resorting to the iron.

5. SheriffOconee

SheriffOconee New Member

Gunstar is right, seems to me several "entertainers" and their entourages have been jammed up in NYC and other places slinging lead in nightclubs...making their reputation no doubt