Bloomberg To Fund Anti-Gun Ad Campaign

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAGunOwner, Apr 19, 2007.

1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_108161534.html

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Of course the dem candidates steered clear. wasn't it a pitfall for them in a previous election? they don't want to piss anyone off right now, but if/when they actually get into office, we all know what's going to happen.

3. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Hey Mikey, if one of your stooges or maybe even hizzonah himself is reading this (oh I hope so sometimes).

YOU ARE POS POLITICAL OPPORTUNIST, YOU ARE NOT A REPUBLICAN. THIS KID GOT HIS GUNS LEGALLY. YOUR PET PROJECT WOULD NOT HAVE STOPPED ANYTHING. GO DO SOMETHING USEFUL INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE POLITCIAL HEADWAY USING THE DEATHS OF 32 PEOPLE.

4. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

The first sentence is :bsflag:

Congress restricted the information from lawsuits the mayor wants to file. It has always been and still is availible to LEOs for genuine investigations.

Congress did not remove the ability to trace firearms from all LEO's everywhere... that is just stupid.

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Couldn't find a comment area so I sent a news tip.

The first sentence is false. Congress removed the ability of cities to sue gun dealers and makers using trace data. Local cops have always been availible to use trace data for genuine investigations.

Congress did not remove the ability to trace firearms from all local cop's everywhere... to say or imply otherwise is either ignorant or very dishonest.

How about instead reporting how Boolmberg wishes to break federal laws and use any tragedy to advance a gun control agenda that has (in study after study) never lowered crime rates? If I were a news organiztaion I would check what Bloomberg says before printing it, or quote him exactly... because he has a tendancy wander from the facts.
    [/quote:3i3tkwvf]

6. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

I don't think he did. He had to have lied on the form when buying the guns by stating that he had never been in a mental institution, etc.