Blazer .45 ACP FMJ 100x 10.97

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by kestak, May 25, 2007.

1. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

Any bad feedback with that ammo? I read on another website xdtalk.com a guy got a box of those where the ammo was badly built (the round was too deep into the casing). I bought 3 boxes and they all look fine.

Thank you

2. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

CCI Blazer is just fine. About as cheap as you'll get, I've yet to have a problem. All major manufacturers sometimes let rounds go that are not good. Sunk primer, bullet too deep, etc etc.

For that price, who cares? Is this is the aluminum cased stuff, or the brass...

And where are you finding this stuff???????? Walmarts seem to always be out of the Blazer....

3. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

Walmart in evans (just outside Augusta). I stop there often. Most of the time they are out of Winchester 9mm 100x, but they get shipments 2-3 times per week. So I go around 7:15 AM before my job and I get lucky each week. Anyway, I plan to begin to reload in the next weeks. :)

I don't know the difference between brass and cased. The bullet has copper color with some stains on it. It is written FMJ on the box.

4. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

The aluminum cased will be just that, a dull gray color, like unpolished aluminum. There is regular Blazer, which is aluminum, then there is Blazer brass with brass case.

I never find this stuff at my Wal-Mart. The only thing they have is the Winchester white box, and that stuff is beginning to get expensive, too.

5. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

This is the brass one.

Thank you