Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and 4 other states.

EXCLUSIVEâ€"New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’

Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.â€

Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,†broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nationâ€: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.
more at the below link...
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,697 Posts
I guess next we'll be hearing from Louis Farrakhan and his gang, on their plans for secession. Or whatever.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts
And withing a few months they could easily absorb Florida because there would be no way to get there by ground.

Nemo

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I guess next we'll be hearing from Louis Farrakhan and his gang, on their plans for secession. Or whatever.
It's the session nobody saw coming, and probably the only one progressives could be guilted into supporting.

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,531 Posts
Sounds a lot like Sharia...

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,534 Posts
Black politicians have taken over many American CITIES. Black Mayor, black Police Chief, black District Attorney, all-black City Council, etc.... how has they fared under all-black leadership? It seems that some are doing OK, some are absolutely horrible, crime is still a big problem, and their mostly-black police force is still viewed with suspicion and distrust in the communities they serve.
Why would having an entire state or block of contiguous U.S. states work out any better for the black citizens?
This idea would only benefit B.L.M.'s leaders-- they would go from being dumbass community organizers and bullies in the street to being powerful politicians with real power and the force of law behind their policies, drawing good taxpayer-funded salaries and benefits.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Black politicians have taken over many American CITIES. Black Mayor, black Police Chief, black District Attorney, all-black City Council, etc.... how has they fared under all-black leadership? It seems that some are doing OK, some are absolutely horrible, crime is still a big problem, and their mostly-black police force is still viewed with suspicion and distrust in the communities they serve.
Why would having an entire state or block of contiguous U.S. states work out any better for the black citizens?
This idea would only benefit B.L.M.'s leaders-- they would go from being dumbass community organizers and bullies in the street to being powerful politicians with real power and the force of law behind their policies, drawing good taxpayer-funded salaries and benefits.
A good number of those "take overs" followed years of shenanigans to keep local politics white even in the face of changing demographics. A lot of those transitions were also followed by white flight and real estate market collapses.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

There is no way that we can totally separate ourselves in the United States of America and we are aware of that. We know that we are owed land, we are owed monies, we are owed restitutions and we are owed reparations.
Really? None of "you" that are alive today were ever slaves. None of "us" that are alive today were ever slave owners. Why do you think I have any obligation to offer you any forms of reparations?

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
I had a young fellow here at the house last week or shortly before who was helping me extend this range I have set up behind the house and we started talking about the wildlife in this area.

I had mentioned that there was a Alligator found over in Hall County and a Black Bear in Lawerenceville recently and he added that not only has he seen bear in Banks, Jackson, and Madison County that there "were reported sightings of Black Panthers" as well.

I never once gave it thought that he was mixing politics and wildlife conservation. :runaway:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
:rotfl2: Just say when idiots, if you want a war, well you're only 13% of the population, so yeah, that's dumb. Are they hoping Cultural Marxism is going to help them defeat white folks?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.