Black Panthers want to take over Georgia

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by phaed, Jul 10, 2016.

1. phaed

phaed Active Member

...and 4 other states.

more at the below link...
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

2. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

I guess next we'll be hearing from Louis Farrakhan and his gang, on their plans for secession. Or whatever.

3. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

And withing a few months they could easily absorb Florida because there would be no way to get there by ground.

Nemo

4. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

It's the session nobody saw coming, and probably the only one progressives could be guilted into supporting.

5. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Sounds a lot like Sharia...

6. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

"...Black Panthers want to take over Georgia..."

Well, they can't.

7. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Black politicians have taken over many American CITIES. Black Mayor, black Police Chief, black District Attorney, all-black City Council, etc.... how has they fared under all-black leadership? It seems that some are doing OK, some are absolutely horrible, crime is still a big problem, and their mostly-black police force is still viewed with suspicion and distrust in the communities they serve.
    Why would having an entire state or block of contiguous U.S. states work out any better for the black citizens?
    This idea would only benefit B.L.M.'s leaders-- they would go from being dumbass community organizers and bullies in the street to being powerful politicians with real power and the force of law behind their policies, drawing good taxpayer-funded salaries and benefits.

8. TITAN308

TITAN308 :) :) :)

I mean if we get right down to it, can't we just look at the state of Africa?

9. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

A good number of those "take overs" followed years of shenanigans to keep local politics white even in the face of changing demographics. A lot of those transitions were also followed by white flight and real estate market collapses.

10. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

May I be so bold as to ask what happens when the white people say they're not in any mood to move out?

11. moe mensale

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

Really? None of "you" that are alive today were ever slaves. None of "us" that are alive today were ever slave owners. Why do you think I have any obligation to offer you any forms of reparations?

12. moe mensale

That's not very, well, cordial. But it is to the point. :righton:

13. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

I have spent some time thinking about this (< 1 sec) and I concur. We cannot support this action. Request denied.

14. MadisonCountyGa

MadisonCountyGa Member

I had a young fellow here at the house last week or shortly before who was helping me extend this range I have set up behind the house and we started talking about the wildlife in this area.

I had mentioned that there was a Alligator found over in Hall County and a Black Bear in Lawerenceville recently and he added that not only has he seen bear in Banks, Jackson, and Madison County that there "were reported sightings of Black Panthers" as well.

I never once gave it thought that he was mixing politics and wildlife conservation. :runaway:

15. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

:rotfl2: Just say when idiots, if you want a war, well you're only 13% of the population, so yeah, that's dumb. Are they hoping Cultural Marxism is going to help them defeat white folks?

16. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I loved this one, I literally died when I first saw it.

17. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

I can't read it in my own voice. I can only read it in Forrest Gump's voice.

18. Ken1961

Ken1961 Dei Gratia

Yeah, me too. lol