1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
From what they said, it might be black racism or BLM torture.

Definitely a hate crime, if they were treated equally, which they are not under media or the law.

·
69,784 Posts
The last one, they have made arrests, and I heard the Chief of Police saying that all of the talk about whites and Trump was just "stupid" and "ranting," downplaying it. I wonder what he would have said had Clinton been elected, white KKK members loaded up a black retarded man, held him captive for several days, cut his scalp and fed it live onto Facebook while chanting racist terms and F*** Clinton, F*** blacks. Would the Chief have called it childish ranting?

I do not think so.

If the criminal is a member of a minority, we must do whatever we can to downplay the crime.

If the criminal is white, then the news would run this 24/7 for weeks, and again at the trial, along with all kinds of talk show discussions about "hate" in America.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
The last one, they have made arrests, and I heard the Chief of Police saying that all of the talk about whites and Trump was just "stupid" and "ranting," downplaying it. I wonder what he would have said had Clinton been elected, white KKK members loaded up a black retarded man, held him captive for several days, cut his scalp and fed it live onto Facebook while chanting racist terms and F*** Clinton, F*** blacks. Would the Chief have called it childish ranting?

I do not think so.

If the criminal is a member of a minority, we must do whatever we can to downplay the crime.

If the criminal is white, then the news would run this 24/7 for weeks, and again at the trial, along with all kinds of talk show discussions about "hate" in America.
:applause: so tired of this cultural Marxism.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts

I do not think so.

Couldn't have said it better. This double standard is infuriating.

Race should not be relevant but the media is trying its hardest to ensure it is. These criminals didn't even see this man as a human. They are racist and it is a hate crime.

·
69,784 Posts
Race should not be relevant
If only that were the case.

The mainstream media has a narrative to follow on so many issues, and it will distort the facts, misreport the facts, or just plain omit facts that do not meet the narrative. Race is one of those. Guns is another. Women in combat is another.

I realized that I could no longer trust news sources in the early 90s. I sat down in McDonalds to read a news story about racist discrimination in mortgage lending standards. It was on the front page. I was angry reading it. How could these banks discriminate in lending based on nothing more than race? There is was in black and white. The number of white denials. The number of black denials. A chart. Wow. This was awful. Injustice. Something needed to be done! Continued on page A17.

It's funny how I remember that page number.

So I go to page A17, where, halfway down the last column, the reporter admits that if blacks and whites were compared on equal footing, that is accounting for the following factors, income, credit history, and debt to income ratio, there was absolutely zero discrimination. None.

So the entire article should have been a piece about how blacks apply for loans for houses they cannot afford, but it wasn't.

I wonder why the bothered to put the truth in the article at all?

I was disgusted that I had been taken in by the article's first page, and I wondered how many people did not read the last page or even past the headline?

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Shocking the article even mentioned the truth, MP.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
i think if they really wanted a race war or whatever it is they have in their head, they wouldn't be picking on lone retards. these people are the lowest order of coward.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Reading stories like this from past, I believe he's very lucky he was not gang sodimized orally, anally with sex organs and objects, tortured, sexual mutilations, unmentionable terrible unnatural things then his body dumped after the murder.

Attachments

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
i think if they really wanted a race war or whatever it is they have in their head, they wouldn't be picking on lone retards. these people are the lowest order of coward.
13% they aren't doing crap. Let them have the cities if they want. They will reap what they sow in crap hole places. They aren't doing crap.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I've come to realize American "white guilt" shares a strong parallel to the "Nazi guilt" modern Germans impose upon themselves. The main difference is about half of the U.S. has bought in to the B.S. mentality of white guilt whereas about 80% of Germany guilts itself over Nazism.

·
codegeek reincarnate
901 Posts
Community activists in Chicago on the news calling it racism and a hate crime. They are appalled.

:applause:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
If the reverse happened the Obama Justice Department would be rolling tanks and dropping paratroopers into that unlucky city before the break of dawn.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
Well, the media IS calling it a hate crime, or at least disclosing the racial angle and racial language the attackers used.
The Chicago cops and DA's office say they're going to prosecute it as a hate crime, in addition to the normal assault / kidnapping offenses.
It looks like THIS TIME, it's not being swept under the rug, downplayed, and hidden from view the way most crimes by favored minorities are when whites or white-owned businesses are the victims.
THIS TIME, it seems the offenders are going to face justice.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Well, the media IS calling it a hate crime, or at least disclosing the racial angle and racial language the attackers used.
The Chicago cops and DA's office say they're going to prosecute it as a hate crime, in addition to the normal assault / kidnapping offenses.
It looks like THIS TIME, it's not being swept under the rug, downplayed, and hidden from view the way most crimes by favored minorities are when whites or white-owned businesses are the victims.
THIS TIME, it seems the offenders are going to face justice.
That is in itself shocking and unusual.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts

·
69,784 Posts
That is in itself shocking and unusual.
Not really. The media ran it so much because the guy is handicapped.

Normal people, white, much more horrifying stories? The media ignores them.

Google murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

Read as much about the facts as you can stomach and then ask yourself whether you heard about this outside of the internet or Glenn Beck or some other non-mainstream source, or even heard of it at all?

So, yeah, had this victim been a normal white male, and the story gotten this much attention, then I would agree with you that it would be shocking. It is not shocking because the guy is mentally handicapped.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts