Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to follow this lady on twitter until she blocked me. When I first got on twitter I followed folks(mostly ladies) that posted negative things in GA about guns. She seems to have been born with a silver spoon hanging out of her mouth and is connected as last I saw she was working at Jimmy's library.

I was bored the other day and searched her timeline and found this pic of Mark.

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,531 Posts
Yep, that's Mark! What is her complaint, that his GWL is not displayed openly like a badge?

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
No complaint.. it's all about her "feelings" (not gonna interject 'typical ________ party member' here but you Know I'm thinking it).

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She had asked MARTA this and before they responded she wrote what was in the OP.

Adrienne Annice @LadyA08
·
Apr 29

Are guns allowed on @MARTASERVICE ?

·
what me worry?
6,504 Posts
I remember getting dirty looks but I wasn't the only one of was me brandon and my son heading to the NRA convention

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Adrienne Annice is just one of those precious little snowflakes that gets offended when folks lawfully exercise their rights. Perhaps she should get a clue - even if guns were not allowed on Marta at all doesn't mean a criminal won't bring one on board.

·
69,784 Posts
"Doesn't"t make me feel any safer" and everybody else must know what she feels at all times ...

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,414 Posts
I'm not really following why a rule about keeping the license card in possession has anything to do with whether you can ride MARTA.

When we rode MARTA down to #NRAAM17, we saw two women with Moms Demand signs getting on other end of car.

On the way back, my wife talked someone random rider neighbor into joining GCO. :) She's quite the evangelist when she gets going.

Phil1979 said:
even if guns were not allowed on Marta at all doesn't mean a criminal won't bring one on board
No, no. Don't you know? SB308 made it legal for a criminal to get on a train and hijack it. I know this is true. A senator testified to it in the General Assembly.

·
American
3,289 Posts
I'm not really following why a rule about keeping the license card in possession has anything to do with whether you can ride MARTA.

When we rode MARTA down to #NRAAM17, we saw two women with Moms Demand signs getting on other end of car.

On the way back, my wife talked someone random rider neighbor into joining GCO. :) She's quite the evangelist when she gets going.

No, no. Don't you know? SB308 made it legal for a criminal to get on a train and hijack it. I know this is true. A senator testified to it in the General Assembly.
And you didn't join them at that end of the train? What, are you anti-social? :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.