Black lady upset that Mark can ride MARTA with her.

Discussion in 'Citizens Encounters' started by mountainpass, Jun 24, 2017.

1. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

I used to follow this lady on twitter until she blocked me. When I first got on twitter I followed folks(mostly ladies) that posted negative things in GA about guns. She seems to have been born with a silver spoon hanging out of her mouth and is connected as last I saw she was working at Jimmy's library.

I was bored the other day and searched her timeline and found this pic of Mark.

[​IMG]

2. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Yep, that's Mark! What is her complaint, that his GWL is not displayed openly like a badge?

3. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

No complaint.. it's all about her "feelings" (not gonna interject 'typical ________ party member' here but you Know I'm thinking it).

4. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

She had asked MARTA this and before they responded she wrote what was in the OP.

5. mark5019

mark5019 what me worry?

I remember getting dirty looks but I wasn't the only one of was me brandon and my son heading to the NRA convention

6. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Adrienne Annice is just one of those precious little snowflakes that gets offended when folks lawfully exercise their rights. Perhaps she should get a clue - even if guns were not allowed on Marta at all doesn't mean a criminal won't bring one on board.

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

"Doesn't"t make me feel any safer" and everybody else must know what she feels at all times ...

8. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

I'm not really following why a rule about keeping the license card in possession has anything to do with whether you can ride MARTA.

When we rode MARTA down to #NRAAM17, we saw two women with Moms Demand signs getting on other end of car.

On the way back, my wife talked someone random rider neighbor into joining GCO. :) She's quite the evangelist when she gets going.

No, no. Don't you know? SB308 made it legal for a criminal to get on a train and hijack it. I know this is true. A senator testified to it in the General Assembly.

9. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

And you didn't join them at that end of the train? What, are you anti-social? :lol: