Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any shops or stores that are gonna have sales for BF?...seen the Dick's and Bass Pro ads already but not impressed nor interested...if so, throw up some names and if they have websites for browsing ads or sales!...

thanks and hope to hear of some!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Wild West Traders posted this message on their Facebook page today -
We have a Sale that will happen on Black Friday on Refurbished Glock 22. We have limited quantities in stock. Be here early on Black Friday, first come first serve. More about this information soon. Keep checking on our website, and this page.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I will be having a good sale as well with free services.

Check my site later today.
Bill

Big Woods Goods

·
Registered
133 Posts
Atlanta777 said:
Will anyone have Ruger 10/22s on sale>?
I have one Im thinking of selling. Barely used, probably less than 100 rounds through it. Only reason for selling is because I am thinking of getting a M&P 15-22. PM me if interested

·
Registered
181 Posts
Stodards In Douglasville's Black Friday Sale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Douglasville-GA/Stoddards-Guns/138352102503

1) Kimber Early Bird Deal -
To help celebrate our new Kimber Master Dealer status, the first THREE Kimber firearm purchases on November 26th will receive an immediate $100.00 off of the price!

2) Free Box of Ammunition With Every Firearm Purchase -
Another great special that we are going to be offering on Black Friday is that with any firearm purchase all day, you will receive one FREE BOX OF AMMUNITION

3) Reduced Prices on Ammunition -
Just in time for the Holidays, great savings on popular calibers of ammunition:

...9mm - $9.99 (50 rds)
40 S&W - $15.99 (50 rds)
45 ACP - $16.99 (50 rds)
38 SPL - $13.99 (50 rds)

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
Just got an email from Comp-tac...

20% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

ONE DAY ONLY save 20% on your ENTIRE ORDER! Friday, November 26th is the biggest shopping day of the year and we want to help you save! Holsters, Belts, Mag Pouches ? all 20% off! Enter code BLACK-1110 in the redeem box when checking out! This sale runs Friday, November 26th ONLY!

Newsletter exclusive sale. Online orders only. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Not valid on Gift Certificates, Pro Kits, or Custom Charges. Sale runs November 26th ONLY. Orders placed before or after sale date do not qualify for discount.

·
Paratrooper
609 Posts
historygeek1989 said:
I got my email from Big Woods Goods. Looks like some great deals. I can make the wife happy and get her kitchen knifes sharpened. Wish I had more spending money for some of the gun deals though.

http://range.bigwoodsgoods.com/2010/11/ ... iday-sale/
They really didn't want you to see anything but the prices! Those images should be at twice as large.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
87FieroGT said:
Stodards In Douglasville's Black Friday Sale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Douglasville-GA/Stoddards-Guns/138352102503

1) Kimber Early Bird Deal -
To help celebrate our new Kimber Master Dealer status, the first THREE Kimber firearm purchases on November 26th will receive an immediate $100.00 off of the price!

2) Free Box of Ammunition With Every Firearm Purchase -
Another great special that we are going to be offering on Black Friday is that with any firearm purchase all day, you will receive one FREE BOX OF AMMUNITION
3) Reduced Prices on Ammunition -
Just in time for the Holidays, great savings on popular calibers of ammunition:

...9mm - $9.99 (50 rds)
40 S&W - $15.99 (50 rds)
45 ACP - $16.99 (50 rds)
38 SPL - $13.99 (50 rds)
I was in there this week and they have a lot of nice Kimbers to choose from.
:righton:

I wonder if they are going to open early?

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
slacker44 said:
Wild West has factory rebuilt Glock G22's for 399.00 starting on BF.
Has anyone seen a better price ?
I haven't.
I found a couple on GunBroker but by the time you add shipping and FFL fees it would be alot more.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Looking to get a Gen4 G17 tomorrow, Anyone know where would be the best place to get one? Using the GSSF discount they are all around $425, but Big Woods is advertising a free backpack, and Stoddard's is offering a free box of ammo with every pistol purchase. Anyone know of any other deals, or if either of these places will allow you to use the GSSF discount with these offers.

·
Paratrooper
609 Posts
Thanks! I may drive over but after almost two hundred road miles today and the big accident I saw, not sure if I want to.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Kholster is having a sale! They are selling their holsters for $35 shipped on Friday, and the price will be stepping up incrementally from there.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
BLACK FRIDAY SALE AT SARGE'S GRIPS!!!!!
Just enter "15off" in the coupon box at checkout and you'll get 15% off your purchase. Multiple sets will need to be ordered separately to get the discount on each one. Shipping is included in the price, so it's no problem. See the home page for more details!
http://shop.thefinergrain.com/main.sc

1 - 20 of 23 Posts