Bigfooter's encounter a terrifying "Dogman" creature!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by rougeneck, Oct 22, 2016.

1. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

Many have seen me time to time make post about my fascination with the possibly of the existence of a cryptid creature commonly called "BIGFOOT" or Sasquatch.

My online research has led me to discover there may be another enigmatic being that is reported to be a cross between a wolf and a man of large proportions, that typically walks on two legs. Unlike BIGFOOT creatures that have been reported to avoid or hide from humans in a largely benign fashion...Dogmen sightings for the most part tend to be highly aggressive, and leave witnesses absolutely terrified.

My core research into BIGFOOT taught me to study more on first hand eyewitness audio / Video reports because, my "regular" life taught me it is far easier to lie or fake a written report than a first hand Audio report. Anyone in law enforcement can verify that there is something in people's voices and speech patterns that screams "lie/ fraud".

As mentioned in my past post on the subject of Cryptids, I reconcile the possibility such creatures with my deep religious beliefs, because who knows that limits of gods creation.

The following report interviews two BIGFOOT hunters who were doing their routine research when they encountered a creature both thought never existed (about an hour long):

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6wG1RWJJKo[/ame]

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Is this a serious post?

3. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

Yes...this is ongoing research into a controversial yet documented subject.

4. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

November 9th the world will get an answer of what type of hominid Trump actually is...a LOSERSAPIEN!!!

And for you or anyone else who thinks The subject of hominid Cryptids is a joke, keep two things in mind:

First, science has "discovered" or catalogued about 1.8 million plant and animal species. Conservative estimates by scientific experts are that about 5.1 million species are yet to be discovered.

Second, my research into the controversial hominid cryptid subject has yielded over 400 documented reports from law enforcement, park rangers, biologist, and military personnel.* Many of whom have been fired, careers ruined, or directly threatened by reporting encounters. The matter has been reportedly classified as a "matter of national security"....joke it is not.

* In addition to thousands of civilian reports.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
  5. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
  6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

While I will not say that I definitely believe in Bigfoot or a wolfman, I will say that I doubt we have discovered anywhere near all the species of animals on the planet, and would not completely rule out the existence of either one.

I am a firm believer in ghosts. There are some things on this planet that man is not meant to understand completely. The existence of undiscovered species is no different.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  7. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

So... they're looking for Bigfoot, don't find him, but just so happen to run in to another, completely different mythical critter?

Did they trip over a chupacabra on the way home?

8. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

There was a time in human history when the thought of the world being round, and the concept of the earth rotating around the Sun, would have resulted in a person being burned at the stake, executed, and declared a Witch.

The subject of (hominid) Cryptids is currently in the realm of ridicule and doubt, yet in tribute to those countless brave people in the past who have given their lives to promote overwhelming observed and powerful scientific evidence...I submit my reputation, and offer current information, and evidence on modern cryptozoology, which will fly in the face of accepted and popular beliefs, superstition, and bias.

What has led me to the subject of (hominid) Cryptids has been a mixture of personal experience (deceased relative encounter), curiosity, and the acknowledgment that the discovery and disclosure of such Cryptids will utterly rewrite history, politics, religion, and scientific text...on historic proportions.

In future responses to the topic, you will discover how my focused unbiased research, and high technology methodology and tools, have cast doubt in my normally skeptical nature...

As noted in prior post in this thread, I thought at first, it was a sloppy error of mine to submit this thread in the off "topic political" section rather than the "off topic" section...however, this may be the best place to post this thread to emphasize the enormous political, religious, and socio-economic reasons why this subject has been cast into the realms of doubt and ridicule.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  9. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

If they did exist in this country, we would have a bone by now.

Are you suggesting a cover up of some kind?

If they were discovered, it wouldn't change anything for me.

10. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Charlie Darwin will be along shortly to further explain common descent, the Cambrian explosion and biological diversity. :drink:

11. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

You've taken the first step to a full, healthy recovery! :righton:

12. rougeneck

rougeneck Member

Very important and simple question that is complex in answering.

Keeping in mind it's always best practice to approach these types of subjects with healthy objectivity and reasonable skepticism...my research has found some interesting information...including documented killings of about 35 alleged creatures in the past 125 years. My gut is telling me that number is much much higher.

There is first the matter that research has shown that at certain high and classified government levels, bodies, bones, and perhaps live specimens are in possession and highly understood...if true I guess they feel we are too stupid to be granted facts.

But the reality may be as stated before there are social, economic, and political reasons government disclosure might never happen.

Without making excuses for the government, imagine the ramifications of full disclosure...whole sections of the country will be shut down to mining, timbering, and maybe even hunting/recreation. There are estimates disclosure would put 1/3 of USA GDP in jeopardy!

The other effect would be...you already have some idiots running around the woods yelling and "whootin' and hollerin" and banging on trees as it is...disclosure could result in overwhelming harassment. My research has found these alleged creatures for the most part want nothing to do with us humans...can't blame them.

Some of the "professional" researchers have been begging and pleading with the Smithsonian Institute to open their archives and vaults of "suspect" bones and remains sent over the years. Those pleas have been met with stonewalling and the common response that they've been "lost"

Research has also shown that in many of recent alleged creature killings (accidental or purposeful), bodies have been simply buried by citizens or the proverbial government "black vans" confiscate the remains.

In a lot of the civilian reports where supposed creatures are intentionally killed (e.g. Shot), people are frightened when they realize they have killed something "so close to human like". I find that aspect interesting because who wants to face possible charges including all the way up to "murder". Some places and jurisdictions it is actually a crime "on the books" to shot or kill a BIGFOOT creature.

There are reports that BIGFOOT flesh has been sent to scientist (Namely Dr Melba Ketchum) for DNA analysis and study, without getting into the controversy around Dr Ketchum herself, her findings have found specimens have yielded ; human DNA with a mixture of "novel" unknown primate DNA.

There is some information out there (I have to find the report) of an illegal Marijuana farmer in California who was supposedly being harassed by a group of violent/ territorial creatures and actually shot and buried one on his grow site...there are some researchers trying to convince the guy to disclosure.

13. AtlPhilip

Surprise, surprise. Yet another topic that Rougeneck is an expert in, but can't tell us about just yet. So far we have:

- Trump business partner
    - Secret government operative
    - World traveler
    - Collegium graduist
    - Anthropologist
    - Scientist
    - Parapsychologist

Folks, please do not change your dial...

Meanwhile back on the Discovery channel....
    "In the presentation of this potentially earth-shaking discovery, Dr. Ketchum lost every shred of scientific credibility through her short-circuiting genetic experts and the process of peer review."

http://www.csicop.org/sb/show/the_ketchum_project_what_to_believe_about_bigfoot_dna_science

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  14. Verbal101

Verbal101 Active Member

People sure do believe in some outlandish things.

Some of the very skeptics ridiculing rougeneck for even making this post have, in other threads, expressed their belief that a man may transform into a woman through ritualized self mutilation and medication. How is that any different than lycanthropy?

Frankly, cryptozoology is more believable than the hogwash progressives peddle.

15. AtlPhilip

Lycanthropy doesn't involve a scalpel and expensive pharmaceuticals.

16. Verbal101

Verbal101 Active Member

Yeah, lycanthropy involves a bite, or a gypsy curse, or drinking rainwater from a wolf's paw print under the light of a full moon. Leading to the delusion that one can transform into something else. Both are equally outlandish.

17. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

I am not one of those who believes you can assign yourself a gender, and force others to go along with the lie.

18. AtlPhilip

Bigfoot DNA Tests: Melba Ketchum’s Research Results Are Bogus

"Fed up by this hazy proof of “Sasquatch genomes,†Houston Chronicle reporter Eric Berger sent some of Ketchum’s DNA samples to an independent geneticist for analysis.

The result? The 100 DNA samples that Ketchum claimed proved the existence of a hybrid mix between homo sapiens and an unknown primate were actually the genetic makeup of ... an opossum."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/bigfoot-dna-test-results_n_3541431.html

19. Verbal101

Verbal101 Active Member

I know! :)