Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Mumbler
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nine years after the terrorist attacks of 2001, the United States is assembling a vast domestic intelligence apparatus to collect information about Americans, using the FBI, local police, state homeland security offices and military criminal investigators.

The system, by far the largest and most technologically sophisticated in the nation's history, collects, stores and analyzes information about thousands of U.S. citizens and residents, many of whom have not been accused of any wrongdoing.
Entire story at http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/ ... ?tag=stack

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yep. Decided that whence the Ariport "scanners" went in. among other things.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I use as many keywords as many keywords as I can. Ive had interesting international phone calls about "high school chemistry" and the history of WWI, and I like to put invisible text with keywords in things for fun.

Rather than hide from the system, I want to flood it and encourage others to do the same.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
politenessman said:
I use as many keywords as many keywords as I can. Ive had interesting international phone calls about "high school chemistry" and the history of WWI, and I like to put invisible text with keywords in things for fun.

Rather than hide from the system, I want to flood it and encourage others to do the same.
I like to do this with strategic google searches. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts