Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I do not operate on the Windows framework.
Don't blame ya. Last time I did some work in a window frame I almost fell out the damn window! :eek: :LOL:

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I wonder if they'll integrate the Alexa chip with any critical components just to keep you from ripping it out of your vehicle. I'd never buy a car with it, or anything else.
Look at all the "safety features" we've become accustomed to over the past decades. From seatbelts to padded dashes to airbags to this new technology driven crap that pretty much drives the car for you (not talking about Tesla's autonomous driving feature), monitors you and drives the car prices up. And you really can't opt out of a lot of it once it becomes mandated - for your benefit, of course. Look at the big switch to all-electric vehicles coming soon by most of these companies. It's almost as if the automotive industry has been nationalized because they sure seem bent on pleasing the government rather than their customers.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I do not operate on the Windows framework.
I know someone who knows someone that can send a little 5K packet your way. Will not matter what framework you are on. Shall we play a game.:cool:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts