Bidens Gun Control Plan

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by OWM, Oct 2, 2019.

1. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Make semi autos NFA weapons and ban further manufacture for civilian use, like the FOPA of 1986.

3. Baba Yaga

Baba Yaga Active Member

Who's coming to dinner to collect these weapons? I bet they won't be calling before they show up.

Still focusing on the weapons are the problem, when human failure was the problem.

Mental instability, failure to own up to fact they let it slip by and **** went down badly.

An inanimate object can't fight back or sue for false accusation. This would be the least restrictive way to go right? Such a bad bad rifle.

If I paint my black rifle white, attach some rubber bands and a small box with only 5 steel balls that can only be loaded 1 at a time, can I keep it?

According to the PLAN.... I would have to be cleared before I get my PAPERS.
    WTF? did we not learn anything from history?

I know just a little touchy today. My emotions are running amuck. Going to take a nap now.....

4. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

5. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

My one and only trip to DC was for the May Day demonstrations in May 1970. I was one of several hundred Marines that made a combat deployment in CH46 helicopters on the grounds of the Washington Monument. The unit I was in secured the base of the Monument and kept the protesters at bay. Believe me when I tell you we were armed for it. We carried M14 rifles and each squad had one M60. We never fired a weapon but we filled some football stadium with thousands of young folk. A good time was had by all.
    Would love to make the trip in November. Hell I might get arrested by some New Age Marine.
    "Paratroopers and Marines deployed via helicopter to the grounds of the Washington Monument."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_May_Day_protests
    DC10022019_0001.jpg
    Me 2nd from Right foreground. The big guy.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    RedDawnTheMusical and MLS 4506 like this.
  6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for sharing that history with us. I assume you had some pretty strict orders on use of force?

7. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

Looks like bayonets are fixed.

8. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

From Andrews to our LZ at the Monument was not a long flight. Maybe 5 minutes prior to landing we were told to fix bayonets with scabbard. If you look closely at that photo you will see that to be the case. We never removed them during the entire event.
    I've often thought about that the only other time I was ordered to fix bayonets was on a disgusting little hilltop right out side of Khe Sanh that is best left to history. Now looking back it seems sad that had to happen on My Dirt,My Country.

9. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I was a Sargent E-5 at the time and as I recall my orders for the 20 or so Marines assigned to me was to Keep the protestors away from the Monument. We were told that no round would be chambered without direct orders from the Company CO. We were further directed that under no circumstances were we to fire our weapons without a direct verbal command but to use whatever none lethal force to protect ourselves and complete the mission. In other words if need be beat the crap out of em but don't shoot. Seemed fair enough to me.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  10. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Good thing you and your buds didn't infringe on any citizens' right of free assembly or anything like that! :love: Oh, wait.................. :lol:

Glad to see your chin strap wasn't cinched down too tight preventing continuing blood flow to the brain. :righton:

11. moe mensale

That obviously will apply to all the cops (at any level) and our military also, correct? Wait, what do you mean, "no?"

12. moe mensale

I posted the FBI's 2018 Uniform Crime Report figures here:
    https://www.georgiapacking.org/threads/s-66-assault-weapons-ban-2019.276435/page-4#post-2977209

"Assault weapon" stats were miniscule in 2017 and they decreased in 2018. Please explain, in simple terms, the hard-on you commies democrats have for these weapons in civilian hands. Try to be truthful.

13. moe mensale

The vast majority of our "gun violence epidemic" is the result of illegally acquired firearms (mostly handguns) in the possession of prohibited people involved in illegal activities.

Your proposals and all commie democrat proposals will affect only law abiding citizens pursuing lawful activities. Because the bad people don't follow any of your rules and laws in the first place.

The only thing you're respecting is your ego and your commie democrat friends desire for continued shredding of the Constitution.