1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
What? :sly:

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Yeah, "we the people" must be just too stupid to understand their greatness. :?

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,862 Posts
From the point of view of Obama, Biden, and the other elitist liberals, the American people are too stupid to understand their explanations. The irony is, we understand the details well enough without their help to accurately conclude that all they offer is nothing but raw deal after raw deal.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
:puke:

I am so sick of these elitists bastards.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when the elected force legislation that their electors tell them they do not want it is going to be a little difficult to explain.

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,412 Posts
A testy U.S. Sen. John F. Kerry yesterday blamed clueless voters with short attention spans for the uphill battle beleaguered Democrats are facing against Republicans across the nation.
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/us_po ... id=1284069

The thing is, though, just about the time I might conclude, boy, these politicans are clueless, I stop to think. Look at the damage they've done. They've pulled off exactly what they wanted to pull off.

While we laugh and point and say look how dumb they are, we're the ones left trying to work through the mess that they did. I honestly feel like many of the politicians in office now basically decided they'd do a kamikaze term. They'd sacrifice their political careers to get something over the hump, then see what happens.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Explaining rain is wet is too hard for Biden.

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
No, no, no.... you guys just don't understand. Biden was telling the Truth.
Hell, for him it's too hard to explain that 2+2=4.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
This is what happens when we elect leaders that are smarter then us :roll:

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Rugerer said:
(snip)
While we laugh and point and say look how dumb they are......(snip)
I, for one, am not laughing. :twisted:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yes, Joe, you are so right. I am too much of a moron to understand that Obamacare forces people to buy crap they might not necessarily want (unconstitutional), and that it fails to remove the restriction on insurance companies operating across state lines and thus stifles competition (poor understanding of economics).

It's cool though, buddy. You insult me, and I'll insult you by voting you out of office in 2012 so you can go back to Delaware and pay a $5 toll every twelve feet. Eat it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
samman23 said:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...-making-hard-sell-to-middle-class-voters.html

Democrats aren’t running on the administration’s accomplishments like health-care and financial-regulatory overhaul and the stimulus because “it’s just too hard to explain,†Biden said.
:lol:
You know something? This really PISSES me off. I just received my health benefits information for 2011 in the mail today. My premiums are going up 7.5% and my benefits are being decreased. I will be paying $10 MORE for office visits, an average of $20 MORE for each prescription, $50 MORE for ER, $25 MORE for a urgent care facility. So much for the "Affordable Healthcare Act".... I knew it was BS before they forced it down our throats. M#^$%@#@holes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got my benefit enrollment package over the weekend and my monthly increase is just under 40%. Needless to say 7.5 would look good to me...

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,412 Posts
More in the line of how dumb they think we are....

It's ALSO true that there's a time lag between getting drunk and the big hangover that follows....

Clinton said. “Because there’s always a time lag between when you do the right thing and you feel better. We’re in the gap here. This election is occurring in the gap."
"They're banking on you not thinking," the former president said at the event on Federal Hill. "They're banking on some people being so mad that facts don’t matter."
ETA Link
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gov ... -up-nov-2-

1 - 17 of 17 Posts