Biden says "It's too hard to explain"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by samman23, Oct 13, 2010.

1. samman23

samman23 New Member

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

3. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Yeah, "we the people" must be just too stupid to understand their greatness. :?

4. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

From the point of view of Obama, Biden, and the other elitist liberals, the American people are too stupid to understand their explanations. The irony is, we understand the details well enough without their help to accurately conclude that all they offer is nothing but raw deal after raw deal.

5. BSCLibertarian

BSCLibertarian I'm kind of a big deal

:puke:

I am so sick of these elitists bastards.

6. samman23

samman23 New Member

when the elected force legislation that their electors tell them they do not want it is going to be a little difficult to explain.

7. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/us_po ... id=1284069

The thing is, though, just about the time I might conclude, boy, these politicans are clueless, I stop to think. Look at the damage they've done. They've pulled off exactly what they wanted to pull off.

While we laugh and point and say look how dumb they are, we're the ones left trying to work through the mess that they did. I honestly feel like many of the politicians in office now basically decided they'd do a kamikaze term. They'd sacrifice their political careers to get something over the hump, then see what happens.

8. Jonboy

Jonboy New Member

Explaining rain is wet is too hard for Biden.

9. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

No, no, no.... you guys just don't understand. Biden was telling the Truth.
    Hell, for him it's too hard to explain that 2+2=4.

10. Deek

Deek Active Member

11. Owl

Owl New Member

I read the title of this post and wondered if the question was "Who pays your salary?"

12. jdh31313

jdh31313 Active Member

This is what happens when we elect leaders that are smarter then us :roll:

13. BSCLibertarian

BSCLibertarian I'm kind of a big deal

I, for one, am not laughing. :twisted:

14. GFLinTX

GFLinTX New Member

Yes, Joe, you are so right. I am too much of a moron to understand that Obamacare forces people to buy crap they might not necessarily want (unconstitutional), and that it fails to remove the restriction on insurance companies operating across state lines and thus stifles competition (poor understanding of economics).

It's cool though, buddy. You insult me, and I'll insult you by voting you out of office in 2012 so you can go back to Delaware and pay a $5 toll every twelve feet. Eat it.

15. cbp0229

cbp0229 Member

You know something? This really PISSES me off. I just received my health benefits information for 2011 in the mail today. My premiums are going up 7.5% and my benefits are being decreased. I will be paying $10 MORE for office visits, an average of $20 MORE for each prescription, $50 MORE for ER, $25 MORE for a urgent care facility. So much for the "Affordable Healthcare Act".... I knew it was BS before they forced it down our throats. M#^$%@#@holes.

16. trex9

trex9 New Member

I got my benefit enrollment package over the weekend and my monthly increase is just under 40%. Needless to say 7.5 would look good to me...

17. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

More in the line of how dumb they think we are....

It's ALSO true that there's a time lag between getting drunk and the big hangover that follows....

ETA Link
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gov ... -up-nov-2-