BIDEN/HARRIS Unity Platform

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by MLS 4506, Jan 13, 2021.

1. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Well-Known Member

so now that Nancy and the rest of the T.D.S. Minions have Impeached the President for a 2nd time how many of the 75 million people that voted for DJT will be in the mood to listen to the big Unity Tour that the Democrats and big media are going to push .

TimBob likes this.
  2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Everyone will. If we don't listen and accept and join them, they will just cancel us because we don't matter.

Nemo

3. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

How many of those 75 million are regretting voting Trump?

4. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

about half, once the propaganda has its effect

5. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Well-Known Member

probably less than the number of Biden voters that will regret theirs !(at least of the ones that only voted once)

Adam5 and TimBob like this.
  6. gungeek

gungeek Member

Unity requires compromise, not me magically seeing things someone else's way. Growing up in CA, I learned to be a stealthy, gun-owning conservative. It's been liberating being GA, but now I fear I may need to go back to the "old ways".

7. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

I know this sounds funny, but the idea is that the *country* is unified... ideally people are loyal to the *USA*, not to *Trump*.

What the Democrats fail to understand is that Trump's supporters support *Trump*, not the USA (which is why a US flag was taken down at the Capitol and a Trump flag raised in its place at the debacle the other day)... so, that's why they would go ahead and impeach Trump, figuring (wrongly) that it wouldn't matter.

DH

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Active Member

The actions of today's left have caused some of us to hate them as much as they hate trump. I didn't vote for trump because I like him or very many Republicans either for that matter.

9. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

If you recall, there wasn't a single court willing to look at evidence of voter fraud.

Now ....they have to. They are accusing him making false claims of voter fraud to incite a riot.

10. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

Trump dropped his suit in Georgia rather than arguing evidence of fraud in a court of law.

11. wee

wee Active Member

The fraud is making it too easy to vote.....If you are too lazy or hung-over to get your sorry ass up and make it to the polling place to vote....well IMO you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Just saying....

Phil1979 likes this.
  12. Schweisshund

Just follow the dots ...

https://time.com/5650974/william-barr-jeffrey-epstein/

and ...

https://billmoyers.com/story/how-far-do-the-tentacles-of-the-jeffrey-epstein-case-extend/

"There is yet another thread dangling over this case. Less than two weeks ago, Attorney General William Barr tried to fire the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman, and replace him with someone outside the normal line of succession."

- Barr claimed there was fraud, but not enough to overturn the election results "at this time".

There are 20,000 troops in DC. Public viewing of the inauguration is banned. National Mall is closed, no traffic allowed in the area, all sight lines to the Capitol are blocked. Because this is totally what you do when you didn't steal the election and your candidate has overwhelming popular support.

"Move along, nothing to see here, mind your business"

13. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

Uh, WHUT? Did somebody find out Epstein’s absentee ballot after counting was done? Because that’s the only thing that would tie that topic to the election.
    Unsurprisingly nation states respond to insurrection with force. Gruesome deaths and displays of heads on pikes is historical.

Every election fraud claim that maybe/might/sorta had the ability to impact a single electoral vote has been thoroughly debunked at this point. The entire process has been very open for all but the most-closed of minds. The reality is that continuing to repeat lies about the election being stolen is becoming sedition, even if it’s not being prosecuted as such...yet. Storming the Capitol by force with the intent of overturning a certified election is insurrection and treason in itself and yet there is wonderment at troops being stationed in the Capitol itself?

14. Schweisshund

I can tell which news media you are watching just by the talking points you recite.

Did you know that a Judge ordered the MI SoS to fork over Dominion data yesterday? Have you actually read the Navarro report?

Maybe I have to spell this out for you ...

15. 45_Fan

45_Fan Well-Known Member

That you think I am “watching” news media amuses me. Go ahead and try though.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/be...arro Report Volume III Final 1.13.21-0001.pdf
    That one that has been repeatedly debunked and contains false claims about the Georgia election. Just in case you need the full rebuttal: https://sos.ga.gov/admin/uploads/Letter to Congress from Secretary Raffensperger (1-6-21).pdf
    We’ve been through this already.

Please post links to support your statement on Michigan data. I have found several recent rulings but they all run counter to your claims
    https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...ngoing-presidential-election-fraud-cases.html