Biden Gets Questions In Advance

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

All you have to do is watch some of the previous Chris Wallace interviews with Trump. He would do anything to get Trump. That includes giving the Biden team the questions so Biden could be coached on his answers well in advance. Go replay the "debate" over and over until you see the light.

2. HJB

HJB Active Member

Still not buyin' it.

3. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

Why would anyone even need the questions in advance? It’s obvious to anyone who’s kept one eye on the news cycle what the questions are going to be.

It’s not as though viewers are readers of “Foreign Policy” or “The Economist”, expecting subtle, technical questions.

DH

4. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Why would you say that. I viewed the debate and I read both of those sites. I look forward to new articles on both every week. I suppose your elitism cannot accept that the rabble would ever have a need or much less have the ability to read and comprehend such.

dcarter and Harhib like this.
  5. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

Why did Lester Holt say the questions were not shared in 2016 in the first debate? Does that mean they were shared then too?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  6. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

You mean like Donna Brazille, who now works for Fox, did for Hillary Clinton?

(I will agree that I'd be stunned if Chris Wallace did it)

7. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Consider all the comments Chris Wallace has made against Trump from the moment he came down the escalator all the way up to the debate. Also take into consideration Chris Wallace is a Democrat. He also supported the Russia hoax against Trump. Then watch the debate again and think about the answers Biden gave to the questions Chris directed toward him. Biden is not capable of coming up with the answers that fast on the fly.

8. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Would like to see a complication of all the times a has tried to answer simple questions over the past few months compared to the debate. Adderall and help from a moderator works wonders.

9. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

All the moderators in the three 2016 debates (which included Chris Wallace, btw) said that in some form or another. Perhaps it's a requirement of the Commission On Presidential Debates. Regardless, saying it doesn't guarantee it isn't done. Donna Brazile adamantly denied having done it for a full year before finally admitting that she had. I'll note that it was done in the Democrat party debates, not the presidential debates.

The point is that in hindsight we've seen what lows the dems will stoop to in their quest to rid the known universe of Trump. Jones hasn't proven Wallace gave up the questions to Biden. There's also the issue of Biden wearing an earpiece to get coached on the answers. He agreed to be checked for one then took it back. There's also talk of Biden being fitted with some form of advanced bone conduction technology, that's harder to detect, for coaching instead of an earpiece. Who knows? What we do know is that it was done before.

10. moe mensale

Let's not forget that Fox News has taken a decidedly leftist bent since the old man, Rupert Murdoch, let his sons in the front door. Why in hell is Donna Brazile there?

dcarter likes this.
  11. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

You getting diplomatic in your old age moe?
    fox news is now a complete left wing progressive communist organization which is why the likes of the brazile thing is there.

NTA likes this.
  12. moe mensale

Tucker Carlson is still there. The takeover isn't complete.

13. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

There is that. For now.

14. MWAG

MWAG Active Member

15. MWAG

MWAG Active Member

did you notice the lady that retrieved the yellow envelope off Joe biden's podium

16. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

Anyone surprised? I mean pols dont mean lots but supposedly he is up 12% ( biden) but nancy pulled that crap to try to do a 25th end run. She would not do that if it were not for fear of him winning. IN PA they had a damn obama loving judge say to be a poll watcher you had to live in the area. Well guess what you have to declare party for that. its conservative shaming. I mean not many people from PHilly