Biden Gets Questions In Advance

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

so Alex is reporting.

Nemo

https://www.infowars.com/report-joe-biden-has-been-given-tonights-debate-questions-in-advance/

2. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

Not surprising at all, but I’m not sure it will help much.

3. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Wonder if the drugs and earpiece will help?

4. HJB

HJB Active Member

I guess Donna Brazile does work for the same network that Chris Wallace does, so maybe she is treating Chris real good !

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  5. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Have not read anything sport. It's what I would do if I were his handlers. Of course one would need some measurable intelligence to understand the concept of independent thinking.

6. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

"Infowars" is not a credible news source.

7. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

He needs the answers on a teleprompter and I’m not sure that would guarantee coherent response

8. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

A.J. is a nut job

9. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Here's a great example of that bat-guano craziness,
    in this 36-second video from his show.

Adam5 likes this.
  10. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Do you still watch "The View" each morning?

Harhib likes this.
  11. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Not possible to still watch it. Never started watching it. Haven't in the past, don't now, won't in the future.

I supply the reports. You read, evaluate and give them the credibility you think they deserve. Thats why I say and do-- cite your source.

Nemo

12. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Well that was a crapshow. Both are nothing but a couple of spoiled children with no sense of civility, nor any real material other than "the other old, white, rich dude sucks more than I do!"

13. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

"I'm not answering that question, the answers would become an issue and people are already voting"

Schweisshund likes this.
  14. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Indeed. I think that was the plan for both of them. Try and rattle the other guy and nothing else. It did not work for either.

15. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

The dark side of the 1st Amendment.

16. moe mensale

And yet while explaining the ground rules to both parties, Chris Wallace stated - emphatically - that no one was given any questions in advance. If it wasn't an issue then why make it a potential issue? Wallace is a snake. I would not put it past him to pull a "Donna Brazile."

Bobpat likes this.
  17. moe mensale

I only watched part if it but my takeaway was Biden did not want to go eyeball to eyeball with Trump for fear of completely losing his composure. There were a few times when Biden was starting to lose it and Trump unfortunately decided to interrupt him. Someone needs to explain to him never to interrupt the enemy when he is self-destructing.

18. HJB

HJB Active Member

Yes, if Trump had been skillful and willing to keep his mouth shut and let Biden talk, he could have exposed him, and the democrat party in total, for what they are. He should have let him explain why antifa is an "idea." But he had to mouth off and speak over Biden.

He could have carved him up on the "packing the court" and "eliminate the Senate rules on filibuster," eaten his lunch on law and order and what is a peaceful protest and what is a not, and several other things.

But he just had to talk over Biden and show us all how smart he is and missed this great opportunity. He should have let Biden talk for about 80 of the 90 minutes but didn't.

I hope the people who prepared Trump for this debate are all fired and someone lots smarter gets him ready for the next one.

19. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

After watching the entire disaster people are calling the debate and thinking about the whole episode today I have started believing that Biden did in fact have previous access to the questions. Think about it... No question took him by surprise and he was right front and center with the correct response on every question he did not refuse to answer. He could have written the questions himself. Chris Wallace has always been a never Trump and is never objective with his point of view. to Chris Wallace Trump = bad.

Schweisshund likes this.
  20. HJB

HJB Active Member

I really doubt that Chris Wallace or FOX is willing to risk the destruction of their reputation and their brand to do something that stupid. If that ever was exposed, and it eventually would be, they would be destroyed from their position as the top news network.

Not buyin' it !