Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
The BS is getting thick around here, gunna have to start wearing some waders soon, this is clearly battlespace prep and being anti white and allowing anti-white discrimination.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Germans are looking for absolution from Nazism. They are extremely self-loathing and are—ironically—becoming Nazish with their embrace of multiculturalism and rejection of right-leaning white Germans.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Germans are looking for absolution from Nazism. They are extremely self-loathing and are-ironically-becoming Nazish with their embrace of multiculturalism and rejection of right-leaning white Germans.
Right, I think we even discussed that one Nazi guy that wanted the government to force all white people to make babies with people of color so that there would be no white people left. This is just exactly the opposite of the terrible end of the spectrum which the Nazis represented.

Since the cultural Marxist are working so hard to erase any history or monument and rewrite history of our racist past I fear that one day we even here in America will repeat that terrible history but in the opposite it will literally be open season on white people in this country.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Right, I think we even discussed that one Nazi guy that wanted the government to force all white people to make babies with people of color so that there would be no white people left.
German chef wants to end white people and turn Germany brown.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Danke, Frau Merkel....................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.