Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/offbea ... ion=recent
BOULDER, Colo. â€" A man accused of shooting at a Longmont police officer trying to arrest him says he did so because (drumroll.....) he thought he was being chased by a zombie. Twenty-two-year-old Brandon Duke was in court Friday and pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to the charge of attempted first-degree murder and other charges.
:screwy: :lol:
I don't think anyone's buying this one.

How did this event take place?
Cop: You're under arrest.
Suspect: Why?
Cop: Errr...braiiins...errgh.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I think the police dept. is just trying to cover up their experiments with zombie cops. :foilhat: :wildeyed:

·
68,964 Posts
Worst excuse?

Did you see the photo introduced as evidence in the case? Did you?

Get all the information before you draw your conclusions.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Being that this took place in Colorado he was probably just afraid of getting a beatdown.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I don't think this guy has enough brains to worry about zombies. Nothing for the zombie to eat :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Somefolks on this board (Mathar :cantsay: ) wouldn't shoot her........catch her with a net and keep her locked in a closet...but wouldn't shoot her.........

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
gruntpain1775 said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
Somefolks on this board (Mathar :cantsay: ) wouldn't shoot her........catch her with a net and keep her locked in a closet...but wouldn't shoot her.........
Well, at least until she starts to get stinky. :shock: Did I just type that?

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Hey, don't judge.. the officer could have easily been an Obama supporter. Then by default he would have been a zombie.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts