Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"you said you were a lusty whore that uses women and carries a gun in hopes to fire it before the cops come.....so let me think.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmm"

"yeah, sounds like something i want to sleep on. NO OFFENSE."

For the record, I didn't say I hope to fire it before the cops come, I said I hope to never have to fire it, but I refuse to be a victim. Either way, that was the greatest DENY ever.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
M249 said:
"you said you were a lusty whore that uses women and carries a gun in hopes to fire it before the cops come.
My question is, did you actually use this as a pick up line? :shock:
If so you and Rosey Palm and her five sisters must be REALLY good friends.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Tinkerhell said:
M249 said:
"you said you were a lusty whore that uses women and carries a gun in hopes to fire it before the cops come.
:lol:

Its not what you say, its how you say it....

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tinkerhell said:
M249 said:
That's not what I said. That's what SHE said.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Yeah but, assumedly, she said it in response to your line. Unless she is a bit crazy & just goes around saying to guys at random. :)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Well, being a bit crazy comes with being female. If you ask my wife to recite anything I ever say, it will come out in a similar fashion, so I know what he is talking about.

:)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Tace. I didn't use a line. She developed this thought over the course of eight months or so. I've known the girl for a while, and asked her when we were hanging out again*.

*I freed up some room in the stable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts