Bersa 380 rear sight?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by MesaCranker, Nov 28, 2010.

1. MesaCranker

MesaCranker Active Member

The rear sight FELL OFF of my girlfriend's Bersa 380. I tried doing a google search for a replacement but the effort was fruitless. Does anyone know where I can find one or would someone have a spare they would be willing to part with for some ammo? I have some .38sp, 40, 45, 223, & 30-06...

2. 175FO

175FO Member

If she is the original owner then it is under warranty, Bersa firearm's are repaired through several different gunsmiths the closest one is Reynerson's in Louisiani, you can call Bersa and they will probably tell you to ship it to them. Typical turn around time is 3-4 weeks at least in my experience.

3. seajay

seajay NRA Certified Instructor

Just call them and they will send you another for free.

If I could remember who bought mine they should have a spare. Maybe they will pop into this thread and let you know. It only take a couple of days to get one from the factory though.

4. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

I called Eagle Imports in NJ, & they sent me a free spring in the mail, after I disassembled the gun to smooth down the decocker internally (it was just too rough).

They were pleasant and quick on the phone, and it arrived in the mail quickly.

I'd call them first if you just need the part, and will install it yourself: (732) 493-0333, [email protected] .

5. MesaCranker

MesaCranker Active Member

Negative she's not the original owner. I bought the gun used from Ed's in Stockbridge. I'll shoot them an email... I don't mind paying for the part I just want to be able to find the darn things!