Beretta Shotgun, value

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by cripple, Oct 11, 2007.

1. cripple

cripple New Member

I have a Beretta A301 20 gauge shotgun that Im thinking of getting rid of so I can get a good carry gun. Does anyone know what it is worth, maybe someone has a gun value book they could reference? Its about 20 years old and its in mint condition.

2. Brian618

Brian618 New Member

According to the Blue Book of Gun Values (28th Edition) the Beretta A301 is valued at the following, Depending on Which Model You Have:

98% = may have been used slightly, but shows no wear, perfect condition

95% = may show slight use, no easily apparent marrs or defects, minimal bluing wear, mainly slight at edges and muzzle, little to no scratches. Shiny bore

90% = shows slight wear, only minor defects or dings / scratches. Nice looking bluing but may be worn at edges and muzzle

80% = Everything works, some wear on finish and working surfaces, no corrosion, but maybe some light freckling. Could have very minor dents and scratches. Bore may not be shiny but should not be dark.

70% = Working condition, but finish may be quite worn from sustained use or carry. Wear on working surfaces. Could have some pitting or light corrosion / freckling, and dings or scratches, but they should not interfere with function. Bore should not be dark

3. cripple

cripple New Member

many thanks. Im going to take it to the gun show this weekend and see what i can get for it....unless someone here wants it first!