Beretta PX4 *** SOLD ***

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by VolGrad, Aug 2, 2007.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Beretta PX4 Storm, .40 S&W, DA/SA with comb. safety / de-cocker lever (model F), 3 adjustable backstraps, rotating barrel design reduces recoil. Includes 2x 14 round standard magazines, 1x 17 round extended magazine, magazine speed loader, and original hard case. I had Trijicon night sights installed also, green front / yellow rear.

.......the Beretta has finally left the building.

2. VolGrad

deleted - related to another pistol which was also in this same listing, now gone

3. EagleEye920

EagleEye920 Member

I'll put in a plug for the PX4! :righton: This is a good deal from Volgrad with all the add ons and stuff. I have one (9mm) as my carry gun. I have never tried it in .40 but I'll bet it's just as good. I've put 1600 rounds through mine without a single problem. And it's dead on accurate.

My wife loves shooting it too and is waiting for the PX4 Subcompact to start shipping to replace her S&W 642.

Volgrad, if you don't get any bites from here, you may want to try http://www.berettaforum.net/vb

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Man I wish you had this up about a week ago...before I bought a USP compact.

5. VolGrad

deleted - related to another pistol which was also in this same listing, now gone

6. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I'm considering buying yours too.....

7. VolGrad

8. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Ram, when I grow up......I wanna be just like you! :lol: You're my IDOL!!!!! :cheers:

9. VolGrad

10. VolGrad

11. VolGrad

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Pretty neat-looking pistol there.

13. M249

M249 New Member

I looked all over to find one to test fire... no luck. I'm intrigued by the PX4.

14. VolGrad

i am leaving in the morning for vacation and will not return until sunday. i can't recall where you are located but if you want to come to athens and shoot this one PM me and we can see what we can work out. i would doubt many/anyone has one to rent. i have read alot about them in mags and online but noone seems to actually have one. i know academy sports and clyde armory has them.

they come with superluminova sights. this is that paint like stuff which glows but only when charged by light. if you carry concealed the sight will not be charged. even oc would only have charged rear sights. i immediately had them changed to trijicon tritiums. the pistol is smooth with a really nice single action trigger. the rotating barrel design reduces recoil somewhat. i love the feel of this gun - the grip, the weight balance, etc. but just didn't love it like my sigs.

15. M249

M249 New Member

It'll be a while before I pick one up, Volgrad, but I appreciate the offer. It was hard enough for me to drive to enemy territory to get the USPc ;)

16. VolGrad

No problem. PM me if you decide you want to "give it a shot". That was really a bad pun. Sorry.

17. WoodAtl

WoodAtl New Member

possible trade

I live in the Gainesville, and have a VERY nice Brand New underfolding AK with black synthetic stock which i purchased like 6 months ago for $600. I would be willing to offer it in trade if your interested.

Thanks alot,

Brandon Woood

18. VolGrad

Re: possible trade

I am sure it is a nice rifle but I think I am going to hold out for a cash sale. I am now down to all Glocks and Sigs pistols in my arsenal. I wouldn't mind having an AR but really don't have a practical use for it and the ammo would probably eat me up for a range only gun. If something good doesn't come along, I will keep the PX4. It really is a great pistol. It just sticks out in my collecion. I figure if I keep them all Glocks and Sigs my wife will never figure out how many pistols I actually have. To her they all look alike. If I keep them similar enough she will never figure it out. As long as she doesn't do the math.....one in the xxx, one in the yyy, one in the zzz, one in the ggg, one in the............you get the picture. lol.

Thanks anyway.

19. VolGrad

bump - just wanted to float to the top again and see if i could stir some more interest

20. VolGrad

Bump - Just read the newest Handguns magazine; now I want a Glock 21SF.