Georgiapacking.org banner

81 - 100 of 7154 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Because Fox hates us. I'm really surprised Sarah Connor Chronicles got picked up for another season.

Well, if we're doing unjustly cancelled sci-fi babes:

Claudia Black

Gigi Edgley

Virginia Hey [54 years old!]

Tammy MacIntosh

Raelee Hill

Alright, someone go ahead and roll out the BSG babes...

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
TrkJky said:
:jawdropper: Yep... 'nuff said. :love: :righton: \:D/ [-o< :bowdown: :yum:

Reactions: Scout13

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,695 Posts
Re: Others

gunsmoker said:
Okay, I found and saved one picture.
I'm with RModel65-- Kate Beckinsale has to be one of the more beautiful women to ever walk the Earth.
You know she's going to be 35 at the end of this month?
I considered Fran Drescher, Mia Kirshner, and a few others, but Kate Beckinsale has to be tops.
yes hands down there really is no argument over our superior choice :p any other choices are just moot in comparison.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Jill Wagner

Also known as "The Mercury Girl"

and she likes guns too

I just got this love for guns, and I know it sounds weird, but I think some guns can be beautiful....I have four guns in my personal collection, and my dad is getting ready to give me another one...My newest one, which I haven't even had a chance to shoot yet, is a Kimber Raptor .45. It's about the best target gun you can get.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I don't know who she is but I want one for Christmas....

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
check out gungirls.com lots-o-sexy lookin gals!

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
firefly was indeed great. i'm really sad it got canned.

p.s. and yes, we need a 90 minute movie of summer kicking everyone's ass.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Stacy Keibler.... :love: :love:

·
Well Aged Member
2,123 Posts
gsusnake said:
Why oh why did they ever cancel that show?
Fox Management. They insisted on minimal advertising to save costs, so few people even knew the show was premiering, let alone what it was about. Then Mgt decided they knew better than the shows creator (Josh Whedon) what order the shows should be presented in, so they showed the episodes out of order (only 11 of 14 aired) which caused some perfectly logical confusion among those who did happen to be aware it was coming.

The DVD series sold remarkably well and the partial season even won an Emmy. Rumor had it there was a bit of a dust up at Fox over the incompetent decisions made around the show. Apparently some senior management was actually capable of admitting they might have made a mistake. By the time the thought of continuing the show came up many of the actors were already committed to other projects.

Much like you can't prove a negative, Fox will never know how much money they missed a chance to make with their poor handling of the show.

·
Dei Gratia
2,907 Posts
And that is why I own the series. I loved the show and the movie.

In fact, I think I'm now in the mood for it.

Gee....sometimes it's nice to work from home. I get to wear my piece all day and watch movies when I want to.

:neener:

:runaway:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Let me take a crack at posting a few decent ones:

Alisha Cuthbert

Jennifer Aniston

Charlize Theron:

And from the world of sports Natalie Gulbis:

Enjoy.

Reactions: Scout13