Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

7241 - 7260 of 7297 Posts

·
Registered
14,556 Posts
It's more the imported British TV personalities that get me. I'd be so happy if they got rid of the British talk show hosts and 'comedians' and shipped them back to the UK.
Yes, please. I hate this fu**** person.

Now back to Beautiful Women!

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,250 Posts
Dr. Aruna Khilanani. About age 40.
Pakistani-American
psychiatrist in NYC who hates whites and think all white people should be shot in the head on sight.

DDD5E9DF-4821-4D87-A3B6-E535ECAE1D73.jpeg

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
She recommended 5 rounds each.

Nemo

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
And she is a “Beautiful Woman” for what reason?
Right click on picture select save image as. Overlay your favorite target onto it. Go to range and enjoy. Use at least 5 rounds per target. No other reason for her to exist. Which is exactly how she feels about my lilly white ass.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,250 Posts
Ok, it was her "fantasy" and she longed to do that murder personally. I agree she didn't advocate for OTHERS to thrill-kill white people.
Although by making her comments at a public Yale U. seminar AND insisting the university immediately & fully rebroadcast her message, it's arguable she's implicitly suggesting others do it.

Reactions: moe mensale and OWM

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,250 Posts
from “Unloading A Revolver Into The Head Of Any White Person”: Yale Features Violent, Racist Diatribe By Psychiatrist

QUOTE:

Khilanani then gives a chilling observation. After noting that she stopped watching news because it upset her too much, she noted “I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f–king favor.”

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,250 Posts
She's hot.
She's crazy.
She's more dangerous than Lorena Bobbitt
on PCP at the Knife Show.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I am not defending her, but that is not actually what she said.
I'm not defending Trump either but nowhere did he tell the Capitol Demonstrators to occupy the Building. He's accused of it anyway.
Why can't we play their game and stretch the facts to suit our agenda.
The High Road is a great place to be but sometimes we're going to have to get down in the mud where the liberals live and use their tactics.
I am by no means criticizing you for reminding us of the facts. We need that as well.

Reactions: moe mensale

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Elizabeth Hurley so long ago. Looking better now-- pic at fox link below.

Nemo

http://instagr.am/p/CPv6_TMFJX7/

View attachment 18618
She be fine then and now. Well packaged on both ends.

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Registered
201 Posts

Amy Shira Teitel, age 35, lives in Canada, but has dual U.S. citizenship. YouTube vlogger at The Vintage Space where she focuses on things aeronautical and astronautical from the 50s through the 60s. She's funny/quirky/perky, but in addition to seeming to have a penchant for wearing tight and/or low-cut blouses, her videos are very in-depth and interesting. She makes :geek: feel :cool:.

I love the 40s pin-up vibe while riding the Saturn V.:love: Wasn't the Saturn V the most powerful phallus ever built?🤣

If your wife walks in, say, "but it's science and history."

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
I don't know about the power of various phalli, but the Saturn V was the most powerful rocket ever made.

Nemo

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
She's funny/quirky/perky, but in addition to seeming to have a penchant for wearing tight and/or low-cut blouses
What more could a man ask for and still be a gentleman.

·
Registered
248 Posts
A foolproof plan and a watertight alibi?

Reactions: MaricopaKid and OWM

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
I would be her Ghillie suit.

Nemo

Reactions: 2ToeRacing
7241 - 7260 of 7297 Posts