Beautiful lawns

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jul 11, 2013.

1. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

Hahaha. I forgot about this one. I was just disagreeing because steaks were being brought forth in your proof.
    Offering up steaks to go along with proof is a sure fired way to get people to disagree with you. Well a sure fired way to get me to disagree anyway:)

OWM likes this.
  2. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

We'll have to find something to vehemently disagree on next Summer and settle it over steaks. That is if we are not off at the Third Battle Of Bull Run.:mrgreen:

3. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

Is it still racist if I hire a Black guy to mow it?

4. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Only if you are white, support Trump, have a job with a large corporate entity that requires a level of smarts and education, own land in the old cotton Plantation Belt of the South that is near the local slave market. Other than that you should be good to go.

5. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

All of the above; mostly Irish, EE in R&D at Gulfstream Aerospace, own property in Savannah and Warrenton. Guess I aced it!

6. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

There is a town in Va named Warrenton. Its outside NoVa and in the higher dollar horse country area. Its 15 miles west of Bull Run. Owning property in a town with the same name is enough by itself.

Nemo

Savannah Dan likes this.