Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this guy from Doug at Bear Creek Holsters in TX. I talked to him on the phone about them on Monday. He does some pretty good volume with this holster as he advertises on http://elsiepeaforum.com/. He shipped it the next day, and I got it today. I'm really impressed with it. Great for back pocket carry, and the screws will allow me to remove the panel for front pocket carry if I decide. Great construction and workmanship. I've been sitting on it for about 9 hours now. It's more confortable than my wallet. :) I highly recommend them if you are in the market for your LCP.

·
Registered
8,418 Posts
RevolverDan said:
WoodandSteel said:
It looks like it's boned in behind the trigger. That would concern me, if so.
Why? Never crossed my mind as an issue.
:shock:
I don't like things that apply pressure to the trigger when holstering.

It may not be an issue if that is only on one side, but I can't tell from the photo.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
45_Fan said:
RevolverDan said:
WoodandSteel said:
It looks like it's boned in behind the trigger. That would concern me, if so.
Why? Never crossed my mind as an issue.
:shock:
I don't like things that apply pressure to the trigger when holstering.

It may not be an issue if that is only on one side, but I can't tell from the photo.
The trigger isn't touched when holstered. It's a very small indention, likely more for appearance than anything functional.

·
Registered
8,418 Posts
RevolverDan said:
The trigger isn't touched when holstered. It's a very small indention, likely more for appearance than anything functional.
Not "when holstered" but "while holstering".

How does it not put pressure on the trigger while inserting into the holster?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
45_Fan said:
RevolverDan said:
Not "when holstered" but "while holstering".

How does it not put pressure on the trigger while inserting into the holster?
My bad. It doesn't put pressure on the trigger WHILE holstering either.

It doesn't put pressure on it b/c the two don't touch. Not sure how to explain it, other than that.

G

·
I own the same wallet holster and it is very high quality. Doug is a great guy. Mine works well after it's worn in from use. Presentation is great and totally looks like you're going for your wallet. No interaction with the trigger while holstering either (I look at that as well.)

Here is what I use for alternate IWB carry when I'm wearing pants with shallow back pockets. It's a kydex IWB holster and mag holder from Aholster.com. Adjustable retention and thin (very comfortable wear.)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Gun so small and thanks to SB308 I don't use a holster for this gun unless I ankle it :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts