Bass Club Looking For Members

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by DCAN, Jan 11, 2011.

1. DCAN

DCAN Member

Big Shanty Bassmasters

Are currently seeking new members

If you enjoy tournament fishing but don’t like the HUGE expense

Then check us out…
    • Monthly tournaments close to home
    (We do have a couple of “Get-a-way†from it all tournaments)
    • Tweak your fishing skills by fishing with different members; this is a great way to learn various techniques.
    • You don’t have to own a boat to be in our club.
    • We are an FLW affiliated club

For more information visit us on the web at www.bigshantybass.com
    Or call
    Danny @ 770-528-0314

2. kineticmind

kineticmind يفخر الكافر

How many members do you guys currently have, and how many would you consider a full roster? I fish with a club out in Canton, but I'll definitely forward your website on to some people I know in the Marietta area.

3. DCAN

DCAN Member

We currently have 12 members and I think our max is 30. We need non boaters more than boaters. What club do you fish with.

4. kineticmind

kineticmind يفخر الكافر

Canton Bass Club, not a terribly large group... but some really good guys. They're currently working on getting a website together.

Due to my work schedule, I don't get to fish as often with them as I'd really like, but it's definitely a passion of mine. My dad's the president of the Canton club, so I get to tag along with him a good bit... though I'm itching to get my own boat!

I'll pass the word along to some friends in the metro area about you guys. If any of them want to find out more, would you prefer I have them contact you or go through the website?

5. DCAN

DCAN Member

They can use the cell number on this post or use the website either one. Thanks for the help speading the word

6. kineticmind

kineticmind يفخر الكافر