Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Well Aged Member
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Attorney General Bill Barr has asked U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Texas John Bash to review the practice of "unmasking" before and after the 2016 presidential election, a controversy that has picked up steam after the Justice Department moved to drop charges against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, the DOJ told Fox News on Wednesday night."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ba...re-and-after-2016-election-doj-tells-fox-news

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kerri Kupec said Mr. Barr put Mr. Bash on the case after deciding that issues related to the "unmasking" process had gone beyond U.S. Attorney John Durham's existing probe of the origins of the Trump-Russia probe."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/27/john-bash-probe-2016-election-unmasking-report/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tick, Tock.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
They better hurry up the investigations and indictments.
Trump's tweets are making him un-electable, or a candidate for early retirement before the election. He may can turn it around if he gets back to work and stops the nonsense.
Clearly he watches TV all day, especially the 3rd rate hosts on the lefty channels.

·
Swollen Member
11,945 Posts
They better hurry up the investigations and indictments.
Trump's tweets are making him un-electable, or a candidate for early retirement before the election. He may can turn it around if he gets back to work and stops the nonsense.
Clearly he watches TV all day, especially the 3rd rate hosts on the lefty channels.
No, you are being conditioned that his tweets will make him unelectable.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Look at the times he tweets. Lots of spare time at the office these days ?

He is close to the line on loosing lots of his support with his latest tweets. Just a little more and he topples.

Is there no one left in his inner circle that can give him advice without being run off?

·
Well Aged Member
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the investigation Bash will perform it will require Trumps re-election for it to complete. Durham's investigation is the one that will make (or break) progress on bringing justice to bear.

And I don't blame him for most of his tweets, although the Scarborough tweets are asinine. (And yes, I emailed him about those.)

IMO, the economy, the Chinese Wuhan Virus, and events that haven't even transpired yet will determine the election outcome. Still, I'm glad AG Barr started the ball rolling on the new investigation.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I dont care what he tweets to be honest. It infuriates the left and distracts them while he pushes judges thru.

He is close to the line on loosing lots of his support with his latest tweets. Just a little more and he topples.

Is there no one left in his inner circle that can give him advice without being run off?

·
Swollen Member
11,945 Posts

Not really. He says stuff to agitate the Media. They get pissed and claim the "walls are finally closing in on Trump." Rinse and repeat.

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
Not really. He says stuff to agitate the Media. They get pissed and claim the "walls are finally closing in on Trump." Rinse and repeat.
Then we have the never Trumps that keep trying to convince us he is going down because of his tweets. I don't use Twitter so I don't see a lot of tweets from anyone. Tweets are just words on a limited platform. Trumps actions are what his true supporters are watching and they could care less about tweets.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I'm pretty sure the job description for "President - United States of America" clearly states the hours are whatever is needed to perform the required functions of the position. 24/7 sounds about right.

Because Jack Dorsey says so?

With very few exceptions, Trump's first term was and still is to some degree loaded with establishment advisors. Maybe he didn't know better. Maybe he didn't plan on getting sh*t on for his entire first term. Maybe he didn't think the unelected bureaucracy would try to subvert his policies at every turn.

The fact that he's still there speaks volumes of the man. He doesn't just role over and die. Nixon gave up and threw in the towel.

Reactions: StarJack

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,813 Posts
Nixon was guilty. And that was his second term.

Nemo

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Nixon was guilty. And that was his second term.

Nemo
He resigned rather than face impeachment only after the infamous "smoking gun" audio tape was revealed. Guilty or not, I think he would have fought the impeachment otherwise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts