Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This caught my attention because today was the first day in about 4 years that I have actually stepped foot into a bank :) I love the Internet ;) I walked into the local wachovia (not the one robbed ;)) to get some documentation for an old account and as I walked in, I saw a tiny 2x2 "No Guns" sticker. Do all wachovia's have this tiny little sticker?

Anyway, I saw this story and thought to myself, "Hey wait a second! That guy can't rob that bank! They probably have a "No Guns" sticker like the one I walked into." :roll:

If someone in the bank had been armed, would force have been justified since this is a forcible felony? What are your thoughts?

Here's the link:
are those Raybans?

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=79441

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Wachovia has a corporate policy of no firearms. I think if you find a Wachovia without a sticker it is just that one location (sticker fell off/pro gun manager).

I wonder if you saved a tellers life would they still ask you to leave for carrying?

·
69,743 Posts
iwb32 said:
If someone in the bank had been armed, would force have been justified since this is a forcible felony? What are your thoughts?
Forcible felony does not have much to do with the question, given that he showed up with a gun and the picture shows him pointing it at a teller and threatening her with ventilation.

Are you asking whether one is legally justified in shooting an armed robber who is pointing a gun?

:lol:

This isn't England . . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts