Ban Toy Guns

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginawnews/i ... xml&coll=9

2. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

How pathetic and a clear example of how boys in today's world are being emasculated by these panty waste liberals. They are scared children have guns, because some children are getting a hold of guns because their parents suck. That I give credit for to the welfare state in which we support (through our tax dollars if not with our vote).

There was a day when an adult would have just jumped off the porch with his index finger pointed & thumb cocked back & played shoot em up with the kids rather than going into hysterics. A day when every male child worth his salt would have had a six shooter and a holster and played cowboys & indians, or cops & robbers, or solders or whatever other game you can think of.

Now they are being forced to cut the guns off of army men.

The whole thing just makes me sick.

When are we going to go start our own island nation? How do I get a ticket?

3. M249

M249 New Member

I think we could overthrow the current government of Cuba without getting in too much trouble :p

My childhood would not have been the same without my toy guns... or my real ones for that matter.

4. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

and my blank guns didn't have those sissy orange tips
    had my own "real" handgun, a 22 revolver, at age 13.
    always had a knife in my pocket at school and sometimes brought guns to school. i had a high school teacher that would bring his .50 hawken black powder rifle and we'd shoot on the football field during lunch. that was then, this is now.............

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, it's a shame. I'm not nearly that old. No offense :p .

6. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Can we ban "toy" legislators? You know, the ones that look like real ones and you can fool others to think they know what they're doing, but in reality they're worthless?

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:lol:
    +1