Ban Guns, Do Yoga Instead

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Nemo, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Active shooters just as afraid of guns, and it will make you healthier.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-yoga-studio-shooting-leaves-3-dead-including-suspect-reports

Florida
    Published 11 hours ago
    Last Update 6 hours ago
    Florida yoga studio shooting leaves 3 dead, including suspect: reports
    By Elizabeth Zwirz, Stephen Sorace | Fox News

. . .

“One of the first things I heard is there was a shooting,” Jacobs told the paper. She recounted how a man in a bloody white T-shirt ran into the bar and said he had charged at the shooter, who then pistol-whipped him before turning the gun on himself.

“Many people are alive because this guy rushed the shooter,” Jacobs told the Democrat. "I am alive because one guy in a yoga class in his bare feet ran at a shooter. He didn’t run away."

. . .

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

That's really odd. I'm surprised the shooter didn't shoot him. Unless he knew he only had one round left and it was his.

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

The comments are interesting. Shooter was a republican. Or a democrat. It seems he had some prior incidents with a few women but all charges were dropped. I wonder if there was an unrequited love interest in the yoga studio?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  4. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

Wonder if they were involved with that lady cop in dallas

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Sneaking suspicion someone along this line-- Student was involved with Doc. Shooter was interested in student. She shot him down, he returned the favor.

Nemo

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Sometimes all it takes is aggressive action executed with alacrity to disturb the plans of an attacker. It doesn't have to be perfect. Action is better than doing nothing.

Schweisshund likes this.