Baileys in Kennesaw

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by Paczowski123, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Paczowski123

Paczowski123 New Member

I was wondering if anyone knows if baileys in kennesaw allows CC. I know at night it turns to a bar but all day its a restaurant. Also, isnt it if the establishment derives atleast 50% of its revenues from food it is not considered a bar. Also, if yall are familiar with any other bars/restaurants that allow CC in Kennesaw.

2. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

dont ask dont tell....if its concealed and a legal location you can carry....

you double posted this topic if you go you can delete the other one before someone posts in the thread

3. Paczowski123

Paczowski123 New Member

i was just unsure if it was a legal location. I have never seen a sign so i was unsure what exactly makes a bar a bar the description under the permit is unclear to me.

4. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

The 50% language is no longer in GA gun law.

5. Paczowski123

Paczowski123 New Member

So does anyone have a clear explanation on what makes a bar a bar?

6. I don't have a clear understanding but I do have a couple of rules to go by.

1. It is a labeled as a restaurant according to their business license.

2. If they use a majority of their business hours to serve food.

When you say "turns into a bar" what exactly makes it turn to a bar? Do they begin serving more alcohol than food at night?

If so, I wouldn't use that as a reason to assume it's a bar by law, but instead just more people congregating and drinking while watching a sporting event. If their commerce is still mostly food throughout the day, then I'd say it's safe.

I'm not a lawyer, and I'll argue my side that I'm perfectly legal if a cop ever sees me carrying while at a restaurant that is serving a lot of alcohol to people because it's night time and football/basketball/baseball games are airing.

7. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

8. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

The clearest definition possible at this time.

16-11-127
    https://www.georgiapacking.org/GaCode/?t ... ection=127

9. vr6glidriver

vr6glidriver New Member

Not that I've ever been CC'ing in there... :hide: ... but just make sure that if you're playing pool/beer pong/Wii or what not your shirt doesn't ride up too much or print badly.