Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey budder:

I almost didn't post this, but just couldn't help myself.....

:devil:

Remember in Animal House when Pinto is faced with a passed-out, half-naked girl? A little angel appears on one shoulder and tells him to take her home. On the other shoulder, a little devil appears and tells him, " :censored: her! :censored: her brains out!"

Well, the little devil won this one...

Remember that really cool coach gun you purchased at the last gun show?

Well, at today's show, there was a dealer with two just like it. One in 12 ga and one 20 ga.

Actually, they weren't exactly just like yours...

These had exposed hammers.

Oh yeah, he was asking $275. for them...

For those of you in the Atlanta area, pay no attention to that sound.

The one that sounded like an anguished primordial scream.

That was just butter reading this....

Sometimes, I really hate myself... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, really...

Honest I do! :^o

:rotfl2:

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
Nah, budder has already been through my briefing about false opportunity, I think he'll be alright.

For review:

Opportunity, without the capacity to act upon it, is an illusion and should be regarded as such.

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
budder said:
So I paid an extra $25 (can't forget the tax on this gun) for having the gun a few weeks early, getting to shoot it, and having it by my bed? That's a perfectly fine trade-off for me :)
You forgot to mention the feints & false starts that give depth to the relationship

of course... if you start talking about the 2 7/8" that you've slipped inside it... you're only going to create confusion

:)

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Aeroshooter...

I think butter made a slight typo in his post above.

He wrote:

"So I paid an extra $25 (can't forget the tax on this gun) for having the gun a few weeks early, getting to shoot it, and having it by my bed? That's a perfectly fine trade-off for me"

I think he meant to write:

"So I paid an extra $25 (can't forget the tax on this gun) for having the gun a few weeks early, getting to shoot it, and having it in my bed? That's a perfectly fine trade-off for me"

Small difference, but does change the meaning significantly. Especially when he slips his 2-3/4 inches into it...

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Macktee said:
Hey Aeroshooter...

I think butter made a slight typo in his post above.

He wrote:

"So I paid an extra $25 (can't forget the tax on this gun) for having the gun a few weeks early, getting to shoot it, and having it by my bed? That's a perfectly fine trade-off for me"

"So I paid an extra $25 (can't forget the tax on this gun) for having the gun a few weeks early, getting to shoot it, and having it in my bed? That's a perfectly fine trade-off for me"

Small difference, but does change the meaning significantly. Especially when he slips his 2-3/4 inches into it...
:shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
Macktee said:
Hey Aeroshooter...

You would know wouldn't you? :twisted:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
budder said:
AeroShooter said:
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt with the 2 7/8's...
You guys better be careful. I keep both barrels filled at all times, so you might want to watch your words.
Well at 2 3/4" I wouldn't call them filled, not sure what your sticking in the other one. :D

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Y'all need to stop picking on poor butter... He can't help it that he is asian... :lol:

·
Romans 10:13
4,652 Posts
budder said:
AeroShooter said:
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt with the 2 7/8's...
You guys better be careful. I keep both barrels filled at all times, so you might want to watch your words.
Keeps them filled with what........budder milk.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
budder said:
USMC - Retired said:
Y'all need to stop picking on poor butter... He can't help it that he is asian... :lol:
Actually, the bigger problem was that the circumcision doctor had picked that week to go sober. Alcohol withdrawal does not make for a steady hand :(
Was that the Northside Hospital doctor that had a couple of "accidents" trying to do laser circumcisions? Was one of those boys (erh? girls) from that?

http://www.circumcisionquotes.com/2boysburned.html

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
GrimJack said:
budder said:
USMC - Retired said:
Actually, the bigger problem was that the circumcision doctor had picked that week to go sober. Alcohol withdrawal does not make for a steady hand :(
Was that the Northside Hospital doctor that had a couple of "accidents" trying to do laser circumcisions? Was one of those boys (erh? girls) from that?

Well, I can confirm that I was born Aug 1985, but my lawyer has told me not to say anything else.

·
Romans 10:13
4,652 Posts
budder said:
GrimJack said:
budder said:
USMC - Retired said:

Well, I can confirm that I was born Aug 1985, but my lawyer has told me not to say anything else.
Evidently, you are not listening to counsel.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GeorgiaGlocker said:
budder said:
GrimJack said:
budder said:
USMC - Retired said:

Evidently, you are not listening to counsel.
Have you ever known him to listen to anyone?

:pointlol:

Remember that old expression about having an alligator mouth and a hummingbird mouth? Best description of butters I've ever heard...!

:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts