Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, bad news for the Brady Bunch, VPC, Joyce Foundation, et al. Mine came in the mail TODAY!!! :eek:

Get this - applied afternoon of 10 Sept ...it was in my mailbox today, 12 Sept!! :shock:

Got to give a big shout out to GCO. I had called the probate office 8 months before expiration to ask how long it takes - they said 4 to 6 months. So I go in at six months and they tell me to come back a week before it expires! I called GCO and they got it straightened out in a day or two. If your not a GCO member you need to be one - they're fighting the good fight so join them. Help them help you. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
jgullock said:
Well, bad news for the Brady Bunch, VPC, Joyce Foundation, et al. Mine came in the mail TODAY!!! :eek:

Get this - applied afternoon of 10 Sept ...it was in my mailbox today, 12 Sept!! :shock:

Got to give a big shout out to GCO. I had called the probate office 8 months before expiration to ask how long it takes - they said 4 to 6 months. So I go in at six months and they tell me to come back a week before it expires! I called GCO and they got it straightened out in a day or two. If your not a GCO member you need to be one - they're fighting the good fight so join them. Help them help you. :D
:woohoo: I love hearing the "GCO just rocked out for me" stories.

·
Super Moderator
69,851 Posts
budder said:
:woohoo: I love hearing the "GCO just rocked out for me" stories.
Me, too. Every time I get a little discouraged, one of these comes along and picks me up again! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts