Back to Back Gun Shows - Augusta!

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by CountryGun, Dec 1, 2010.

1. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Back to Back Gun Shows in Augusta!

Help, in the form of member participation, is much needed, and will be most appreciated for upcoming Gun Shows in Augusta. If you’re a GCO member, and have never done this before, you’ll find it fun, and a great opportunity to meet like minded friends while recruiting new members.

The first event is a Gunrunner Gun Show, December 11th and 12th, and will be held in a different venue, at the Exchange Club Fairgrounds, 301 Hale Street in Augusta.

The weekend following, there is an RK Gun Show, on the December 18th and 19th. This show will again be at the National Guard Armory, 88 Milledge Road (Lake Olmstead).

Please respond here, or with a PM to let me know when you can help. You may also contact me at [email protected]

Thanks to all!

2. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

I don't see why they even do gun shows here. It's not worth it to go, no offense to SemperFi. It'd be worth it if I had the money to buy his toys. I took my lady to the last show and it was a giant waste of time and money.

To stray away from the negativity I hope you get enough volunteers. Thank you for what you do.

3. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

I don't rely much on gun shows to make my purchases, but I appreciate the free space they give us to recruit for GCO.

On that note, help has been slim! I have five volunteers, who are spread thinly over the two weekends. I can use many more! I especially need help on the 11th, but I have openings on all four days.

Calling all local GCO members!