Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in two weeks, that is. I'm teaming up with a buddy of mine that's been in business for a long time. Many financing sources in place, good inventory, I'll have my same ole' contacts so I can get any car someone may need; inexpensive or highline/exotic. While I'll be selling some stuff off of the lot, my primary purpose will be finding cars for people just like the old days.

If you need or know ANYONE that might need a car in the future, please forward my contact info to them...even if they live out of state. The first couple of months will be tough and I can use any help I can get.

Zach Akers
six 7 eight - six 2 eight - 9 six 5 two

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
budder said:
Just cars? What about passenger trucks, SUVs, vans, motorcycles, bananas, and trucks?
Just cars for members, but all the other stuff for forum admins. :mrgreen:

Still have sources for vintage cars too. I've also been calling all my new car fleet guys to let them know I'm back, so I'll be able to get new cars from Honda, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Ferrari, Aston, Mercedes, etc.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Need a Good mechanic let me know I have been working on my own for about 2 years at my house and soon to open a shop .
So with no over head I can lower rates :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton:

I been a Mechanic for all my life

ASE Master certified Honda an Acura

But I work on just about anything that my tools allow , if I need to buy a tool Ill do so to get your car back running again .

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
vintage cars eh? Find me a Yugo with a nice paint job that runs good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts