Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well Carsyn Luke Martin has arrived 8.1 lbs 21.5" took about 22 hrs....

was a ruff ride for mom, had to use the forceps to get him out and a few other things caused some issues but he made it out OK and is ready to go home as soon as they release her.

I'll post some pics up when i get a chance to upload them

Thanks

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
luke0927 said:

was a ruff ride for mom, had to use the forceps to get him out and a few other things caused some issues but he made it out OK and is ready to go home as soon as they release her.

Thanks
CONGRATS!!

When you mentioned the "mag" and the time was starting to draw out, I began having flashbacks. We went through all of that and finally ended up with an emergency C-section. I didn't want to mention any of that while you were going through it though. :)

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Congrats!!! Glad to hear that all went well and that all are well. Enjoy the new miracle in your life!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
legacy38 said:
luke0927 said:

Thanks
CONGRATS!!

When you mentioned the "mag" and the time was starting to draw out, I began having flashbacks. We went through all of that and finally ended up with an emergency C-section. I didn't want to mention any of that while you were going through it though. :)
If they weren't able to pull him out with the forceps they were going to have to C section. Luckily they were able to use the forceps....she had a Uterus Inversion though when he came out Dr said he has only seen that happen maybe 2-3 times in his career but he was able to get it put back properly and all is looking good just very sore for her.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,724 Posts
legacy38 said:
CONGRATS!!

I now the feeling. Atfer being in the hospital for a week and a half on Mag, my ex had an emergency c-section 12 weeks before our daughters due date. My ex spent a week in the hospital after and my daughter spent 10 weeks in neonatal intensive care before comming home.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Adam5 said:
legacy38 said:
CONGRATS!!

I now the feeling. Atfer being in the hospital for a week and a half on Mag, my ex had an emergency c-section 12 weeks before our daughters due date. My ex spent a week in the hospital after and my daughter spent 10 weeks in neonatal intensive care before comming home.
Sure that was a scary experience.

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
luke0927 said:
Adam5 said:
legacy38 said:
CONGRATS!!

Sure that was a scary experience.
hehehe

It's just preparation for actually realizing the baby is coming home with you. :)

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,724 Posts
It wasn't as scary as the 1st time she fell off her bike, 1st day at school, 1st fall off her horse, the day my wife says "OMG, she's starting to get breasts." etc, etc, etc. Atleast her horse is way more important than boys at this point (she's 11). Hopefully it will stay that way. :evil:

Congrats on your son. I'm glad to hear that all are well. When does he get his first .22? :twisted:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Adam5 said:
It wasn't as scary as the 1st time she fell off her bike, 1st day at school, 1st fall off her horse, the day my wife says "OMG, she's starting to get breasts." etc, etc, etc. Atleast her horse is way more important than boys at this point (she's 11). Hopefully it will stay that way. :evil:
I know the feeling Adam. I have an 11 year old God daughter. She's not even mine, but her father has never been in her life much and she and I have a bond as if she were mine. Her mother and I are childhood friends, and the day she called me to tell me the whole developing breasts thing was a day that my fiance would rather forget. I couldn't handle it. God forbid the day some poor soul breaks her heart. I told her mother to remind any boy she dates that I have not only a gun, but a shovel and a lot of land as well as the fact that no one would miss the poor lad.

:wink:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,724 Posts
Her mother has warned me that she can only date when at my house, so that I can intimidate the boys before thay leave. I know that if I'm cleaning my AR when he comes in, that if he asks if it's a DPMS, Stag or Colt lower, and hangs out to help clean it, that she has a good one. The same thing applies if I'm cleaning pistols and he delays their date to help and knows how to strip and reassemble my Ruger MKIII.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
:righton: Well the easy part is over. Oh and forget about :sleep: .
Congratulations

21 - 38 of 38 Posts