Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked Zookeeper to make me a perfect holster for appendix carry and this is what I received. It's everything that I asked for: tuckable, low riding, thin leather, a sweat shield, no cant, and a kydex j-hook. The only thing wrong with it is that it doesn't have a big brother just like it for my G30. :mrgreen:

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
He can do it all.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Baby gets what baby wants. That's a good-looking holster. :righton:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After seeing Zookeepers work on here and his facebook page, I knew that he could make exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Mr. Zookeeper. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
924 Posts
That looks really good. Any chance that you could post a picture of it without the pistol in it and a side view shot (that shows the total width, either with or without pistol)?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rhodes said:
That looks really good. Any chance that you could post a picture of it without the pistol in it and a side view shot (that shows the total width, either with or without pistol)?
The holster is not bulky at all and is stiff where it needs to be. It's the most comfortable holster I've ever had. With the way that the j-hook is attached, you can adjust the rise and the cant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts