·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... rning.html
Zamudio is 24, a former football player, about 200 pounds and experienced with firearms. He was wearing a 9mm handgun that morning.
Zamudio said one of the men was "hysterical. He's yelling, 'I'll kill you. ... I'll kill you.' "

In the confusion, the danger mounted.

One of the men who had tackled the shooter had taken away the gun. Zamudio thought he was the shooter.

He grabbed the man by the wrist and forced the muzzle to the ground.

"No," bystanders shouted, "that's the wrong guy."

The man dropped the gun on the ground and stepped on it.

"When he dropped it," Zamudio said, "all the stress went out of my body - all the danger of dying."

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
I wonder why no one is reporting that this guy carried a gun with him that day? Oh wait I know why. It dosen't fit their agenda.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
budone1967 said:
I wonder why no one is reporting that this guy carried a gun with him that day? Oh wait I know why. It dosen't fit their agenda.
:righton:

·
Registered
156 Posts
He showed a great deal of restraint. If I had been there and seen the little girl (and others) mortally wounded, I hope that I could have acted as he did. Not sure, though.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Several were packing heat but the ones that mattered most in the first few seconds were not! One gun took lives but more guns could have saved them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts