Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
72,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Entertaining article.

As the votes rolled in Tuesday night, Karrin Taylor Robson dominated the GOP gubernatorial primary. With an estimated 40% of the votes counted, she led Kari Lake by more than 10 percentage points.​
Two hours later and 60% of votes counted, Robson retained a commanding lead of 49% to 41%.​
Then, in the wee hours of Wednesday morning, when “no one was watching,” everything had flipped. Once 80% of the votes were reported, Lake led Robson by 1.8%. That’s a swing of 12 percentage points in a few hours.​
Hmm ... curious. (OK, not really, but work with me here.)​

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Entertaining article.

As the votes rolled in Tuesday night, Karrin Taylor Robson dominated the GOP gubernatorial primary. With an estimated 40% of the votes counted, she led Kari Lake by more than 10 percentage points.​
Two hours later and 60% of votes counted, Robson retained a commanding lead of 49% to 41%.​
Then, in the wee hours of Wednesday morning, when “no one was watching,” everything had flipped. Once 80% of the votes were reported, Lake led Robson by 1.8%. That’s a swing of 12 percentage points in a few hours.​
Hmm ... curious. (OK, not really, but work with me here.)​
Honestly I dont trust any politicians (or anyone running for office). I was unable to trust you for that brief time when you ran. Jk

But the question is how do we stop it?

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,377 Posts
Honestly I dont trust any politicians (or anyone running for office). I was unable to trust you for that brief time when you ran. Jk

But the question is how do we stop it?
I just wish he had run for a state office where more people could have voted for him. If he wants to run on a write in for Georgia Senator and take on Walker and Warnock I'll stir the pot and see what I can come up with in votes.

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
I've not seen any news about her chances in the actual Gov election. But I would not bet on her based on my business friends in AZ.

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,569 Posts
Would AZ put an open border Dem in over Lake?

I've not seen any news about her chances in the actual Gov election. But I would not bet on her based on my business friends in AZ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts