Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alton Brown, on Good Eats, is doing a bunch of stuff on gelatin, and part of his demonstration and explanation included a visit to Autry's Armory in Fayetteville, along with some shooting.

No real reason why I posted this, just thought it was cool. :lol:

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AV8R said:
I like his show. He's funny in a nerdy, geekish way.
I love his recipes.

I also like the knowledge behind why food does what it does when you cook it.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
That, my friend, is why I like his show. He takes one specific item and throughly schools you on it.

Now Giada De Laurentiis on the other hand... PURE EYE CANDY.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AV8R said:
That, my friend, is why I like his show. He takes one specific item and throughly schools you on it.

Now Giada De Laurentiis on the other hand... PURE EYE CANDY.
Yeah, it took me like 10 times watching her show to even realize she was cooking.

I finally noticed when she was putting something in the oven while wearing a low-cut shirt.

·
16,485 Posts
AV8R said:

Now bobblehead on the other hand... GIANT BOBBLY HEAD.
I, too am a big fan of AB. Does anyone know where I can find 2x01 and 2x02 of Feasting on Asphalt? PM....

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
budder said:
AV8R said:

I, too am a big fan of AB. Does anyone know where I can find 2x01 and 2x02 of Feasting on Asphalt? PM....
yes, she looks like a bobblehead, but a bobblehead that I would not kick out of my apartment.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
gsusnake said:
budder said:
AV8R said:

yes, she looks like a bobblehead, but a bobblehead that I would not kick out of my apartment.
I never mentioned bobble head :?: Not sure how that got quoted... ANYWAY, I've had this love/hate relationship with Rachel Ray. From one minute to the next she can be hot then annoying.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AV8R said:
gsusnake said:
budder said:
AV8R said:

I never mentioned bobble head :?: Not sure how that got quoted... ANYWAY, I've had this love/hate relationship with Rachel Ray. From one minute to the next she can be hot then annoying.
That was budder being budder and changing your quote to call Giada a bobblehead.

And Rachel Ray would be perfect with a ballgag in her mouth. But what woman wouldn't?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
foshizzle said:
budder said:
foshizzle said:
:love: Rachael Ray :love:
Have you heard her laugh? :? :cry:
Selective hearing. It's a defense mechanism I've developed over time. I'm not saying I want to sit down by a crackling fire and discuss current events with her.
GMTA, foshizzle! :)

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts