Australia - Land of Downright Lunacy

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Phil1979, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2010/09/ro ... ain-still/

Have a toy gun in Australia?

Get it registered AND keep it under lock and key, or get fined thousands of dollars. :screwy:

If I was an Australian citizen and had the means to start over in the USA, I'd do so, and then I'd renounce my Australian citizenship.

2. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Sure, as long as you didn't move to NYC, Chicago, DC, anywhere in California, etc.

3. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Are those places part of the USA? Not speaking geographically here. :lol:

4. niadhf

niadhf New Member

FTFY :righton:

5. GFLinTX

GFLinTX New Member

I can't believe there was a time in my life where I actually wanted to move to Australia. Yuck.

America really is one of the last countries on Earth that respects gun rights. That's why we need to resist the efforts of outsiders, like that stupid UN treaty on arms that comes about every so often, at all costs. And that's why we need to do away with these idiotic liberals who think organizations like the UN have anything to offer us.

America is the greatest nation on Earth, and that is not thanks to anyone but Americans themselves. We need to get back to managing our own destiny.

6. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Yeah - not exactly the picture they painted in "Quigley Down Under" (awesome rifle BTW). I wonder if it is people in the more populous and modernized places like Sydney trying to distance themselves from Australian stereotypes.