Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure seems so.

Nemo

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/21/army-vet-told-take-down-american-flag-braves-tailgate

Army Vet Told to Take Down American Flag at Braves Tailgate
July 21, 2017, As seen on Fox & Friends
A U.S. Army veteran spoke out after he was directed to take down an American flag while he tailgated outside an Atlanta Braves game.

Adam Mourdock said an attendant in a parking lot outside SunTrust Park notified him that the large flag on his truck violated policy.
Go read the rest.

·
American
3,289 Posts
So a mall ninja with delusions of adequacy told him a lie. Ok. Braves dealt with it and apologized. Done.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ninja is round the bend certainly. But I think Atlanta in general is almost all the way, if not there already.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,937 Posts
I'd like to have an American flag on my car but am afraid of it being vandalized. Imagine that; a flag of your own birth country in your own birth country subjecting you to crime from your fellow countrymen. :screwy:

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
The Braves are no longer in Atlanta; they are in Cobb Co.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't matter where the Braves are. Is Atlanta gone round the bend?

Nemo

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Everybody up in arms about a flag, and it's not even their policy. No right to self defense, however, who cares? Let's hand them our money! Whoo! Go Braves! I surrender my rights for a stupid kids' game played with a ball! I know what is important in life!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Everybody up in arms about a flag, and it's not even their policy. No right to self defense, however, who cares? Let's hand them our money! Whoo! Go Braves! I surrender my rights for a stupid kids' game played with a ball! I know what is important in life!
Ain't this the truth?

·
Like a Boss
3,034 Posts
There's also the matter of stealing $450 million of taxpayer money so millionaires who work for billionaires can play that game in a fancier arena. Yeah, the guy who made the deal lost his reelection, but whoops! Too late! Money's already gone!

You won't find me at SunTrust Park (or at Mercedes-Benz Stadium when it opens, for that matter) because they're monuments to corporate welfare. The security theater aspect is just icing on the cake.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
The new falcons stadium is a total joke. Blank wants a new stadium for his team to play in to make him more money yet we pay for it. If it weren't for Marcus I would not step foot in Home Depot.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So that all proves my point. Atlanta in general is well round the bend.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,937 Posts
Atlanta left the bend a long time ago - the Democrats saw to that.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,818 Posts
One of the greatest men I have ever met in my life, wise beyond measure, asked me to contemplate the words amuse and amusement. I met him when I worked in the Mennonite community a long time ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts