·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/good-day/atlanta-city-council-candidate-robbed-at-gunpoint

A quick stop to retrieve more campaign signs turned dangerous for Atlanta City Council candidate Andrea Boone. An armed robber met the District 10 hopeful outside the door of her campaign office on Lynhurst Drive in southwest Atlanta. It was just before 10 Saturday night. She and council member C.T. Martin had just left an event at the Adams Recreation Center. Martin, she says, tried to warn her to stay inside the building. It was too late.
"I was greeted by a young man with a hoodie on. He put a gun to my face. Asked for cash, asked for the car, told me to lay on the ground," Boone relayed.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/a...r-robbed-at-gunpoint-saturday-night/479877704

Robber had hoody and gun had a "red beam."

She is running for his seat as he is retiring.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/city-council-member-robbed-in-southwest-atlanta/617597416

Investigators said council candidate Andrea Boone and councilman C.T. Martin were leaving her campaign headquarters Saturday on Lynhurt Drive when a man approached them, demanding money and their keys.
They handed over their belongings, investigators said, The suspect took off in a rented 2016 Chevrolet Malibu.
The rental was Ms Boone's.
From the first link
Boone said the gunman took her money, wallet and credit cards, and that one credit card has been used 10 times in the hour after the robbery happened. The suspect then fled on foot.
I guess, because of the hoodie, there is no description other than "young man?"

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess, because of the hoodie, there is no description other than "young man?"
Well "hoodie" is white privilege speak for dog whistle for black, at least that's what the woke folks told us, it just appears she didn't get the memo.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Did the reporter verify that Boone received permission to use the pronoun "he" when she* said "He put the gun to my face?" These reporters are absolutely dropping the ball on the important stuff.

*Permission pending.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,937 Posts
I wonder if the city council will call for more gun "buy backs".

Sarcasm up ahead:

Can't they see that this would stop criminals from pointing guns at people and robbing them? If it would only stop one criminal it would be worth it. They need to hold at least one "buy back" per day. No, make that several. That would solve all "gun" crime!

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
From the first linkI guess, because of the hoodie, there is no description other than "young man?"
You seem to be free of denial, deceit and delusion. :)

·
Registered
14,962 Posts
From the first linkI guess, because of the hoodie, there is no description other than "young man?"
That's rather presumptive. What if it was a transgendered individual on the cusp of turning his/her/their life around?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
What if it was a transgendered individual on the cusp of turning his/her/their life around?
Then it would be young person turning its life around.

Nemo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts